Everyday neutrals are classy. They are timeless. They are year rounds staples. Having a closet based on everyday neutrals is super helpful when getting ready. For me, the more color and patterns I have in my closet the longer it takes me to get ready. As you can see, I’m wearing a leopard print top here, guess what? I personally consider leopard a neutral. As long as you only wear one animal print piece at a time. I love a LEOPARD CLUTCH/SHOES worn with florals as much as I do when I wear them with JEANS and WHITE TEE.
I recently picked up this LEOPARD TOP(wearing a XS). It’s the same style as this BLACK TOP, worn in this POST. I love the way these tops fit, so easy to wear! Another recent neutral are these LEATHER VANS(brown is sold out, black available). I originally bought them for Jeff in his size for Hawaii and in his words “I don’t do slip-ons”. I loved them so much, I traded them for a pair in my size! Paired with my latest pair of DENIM (true to size), this is an outfit I can wear during the day with the kids or add a HEEL, cuff my JEANS and head to dinner with Jeff.
MORE EVERYDAY NEUTRALS I’M LOVING:
- This SWEATER gets me every time!
- I love this LEOPARD DRESS. I’d wear it with sneakers.
- Check out this WHITE WRAP DRESS
- Poppy just got this DRESS. I’ll be borrowing it from her!
- This DRESS is so gorgeous
- Oh, I really want this BLACK MAXI DRESS
- I have the older version of these SANDALS. Now upgraded!
- I want these SLIDES
- I have these SWEATER in a rose color. It’s so good!
- Remember this POST, still loving my SWEATER
- Ordering this pair of DENIM
- A GREY JEAN is such a good neutral
- Another great pair of LEVI’S
- Such a good LONG CARDIGAN