I love to wear stripes year-round, but find myself looking for new stripe pieces once spring hits. I think it’s because spring and Easter are a sign that summer is just around the corner. To me, summer is nautical, which makes me want to wear stripes even more! Today I’m sharing really fun stripes for spring for women and kids.
STRIPES for SPRING
- I want to wear this STRIPE SWEATER CARDIGAN on a cool night at the beach. 40% off!
- I wore this STRIPE MIDI SKIRT in this MZ Wallace POST. It runs true to size.
- I’m wearing this RED STRIPE TOP in todays post. Wearing a XS. It’s so soft!
- Black and white STRIPE SWIMSUIT
- This STRIPE HALTER JUMPSUIT is so pretty!
- Classic STRIPE POCKET TEE for $25
- RAINBOW STRIPE SLIDES
- The KNOTTED TEE dress is so good!
- The best STRIPE ONE PIECE I’ve seen this year
- I just bought these SANDALS in a different color. Wishing I had bought the STRIPES too
- Such a good PINSTRIPE dress
- I love this STRIPE POLO top
- The CLASSIC STRIPE TEE for kids! It’s unisex and so soft.
- Ozzy has this STRIPE SWEATER dress
- Oh yes to this black and white STRIPE ONE PIECE SUIT
- These are the STRIPE OVERALLS Goldie is wearing in todays post.
- Avery wore this STRIPE JUMPSUIT in this POST. I ordered one for myself.
- Avery also wore this STRIPE DRESS in this POST
- Cute SWIM TRUNKS for boys
- Look at this ADIDAS TRACKJACKET with their signature striped sleeve. Here are the PANTS
- Such a cute STRIPE SWIMSUIT for girls.
- I love this BODYSUIT for baby
- Goldie just got this STRIPE SWEATER DRESS
- Some of my favorite BLANKETS for my babies
HAIR/MAKE-UP WORN IN THIS POST