It’s time for another Weekly Rewind! I’ve had Goldie home all week for spring break and I love it! I want all my kids home, year round. Looking back, I think I should have done homeschool with them. However, they all love school so pulling them out now would be completely selfish on my part. Maybe Ozzy…? Jeff is headed to Utah next week for a door install and I’m headed to Arizona with the kids for a week while the older three go to Mexico with their dad for the rest of spring break. He’s also finishing up our family room for a partnership I’m doing with Room & Board in San Diego.
Oh my gosh, these two have spent at least 5 hours online looking for swimsuits for Mexico. They are going with their dad. He has given them each a budget to buy suits. The way teenagers think is they want to get as many suits as possible for the allotted budget vs what I recommended: get 2 quality suits each that will last. Of course they don’t listen..and ordered 8 suits from ASOS and I think they are keeping one, just one! Yesterday they begged me to sit down with them and help. I reminded them, had they just checked the links to posts on SALTY LASHES, they would have saved some serious time.:)
GOLDIE & OZZY:
Goldie took April Fools Day a little too far this year by writing on several neighbors driveways with sidewalk chalk. I won’t tell you what she said, but I will tell you she is grounded and had to go apologize and clean their driveways with a bucket of water and a scrub brush. Ps. what she wrote wasn’t terrible and I don’t think she realized it was bad. But, she still owed an apology and a consequence. Ozzy girl is gearing up for her 1st birthday this Sunday! I’m curious what she’ll do with a smash cake. She’s pretty aggressive, so it could be entertaining.
TOP 5 BLACK JEANS
- Wearing this FADED BLACK pair in THIS post. I love these because they hold me in, yet are stretchy and move with my body.
- This DISTRESSED BLACK JEAN is probably my most worn pair right now. The price isn’t as high as designer, but the quality and fit as better than most higher priced denim.
- This is my most RECENT PAIR of dark denim wearing in today’s post and also in THIS POST.
- The absolute best pair UNDER $100! Avery and Poppy have a pair, as do I. We all love!
- I love PHOTO READY JBrand JEANS because they hold their shape! They are super comfortable to wear all day and don’t stretch out!
FAVORITE NEW ARRIVALS
- Every year Free People creates a great pair of SANDALS UNDER $100.
- Also, check out this fun pair of FP SANDALS
- Such a good RATAN CROSSBODY!
- Need a BIGGER BAG? Check out this one I just bought. I LOVE!
- I want these RED BEACH PANTS
- I’m wearing this BASEBALL TEE today. It’s $20. Wearing a XS.
- Loving this pair of CLOGS
- You know my really distressed AGOLDE JEANS? I just got this NEW PAIR. Same fit, minus the giant knee holes. Size down.
SPRING MAXI DRESSES
- This EMBROIDERED MAXI DRESS is so light and fun! It’s so good! Wearing a XS
- I wore this DRESS on Instagram over the weekend. Available in several colors/patterns and can be worn on or off the shoulders.
- Here’s a good GREY BASIC MAXI for $20. Perfect to layer with a denim jacket.
- This WHITE LACE MAXI is so so good!!
- This CREAM DRESS with FLORAL SHOULDERS is really pretty for spring.
- You can’t this price! $35 for a BLACK LONG SLEEVE MAXI
- This RED FLORAL MAXI comes in several other colors. I love them all
- I love this WAIST TIE MAXI, also comes in pink
- Super cute WHITE WRAP dress
- This LINEN MAXI DRESS comes in 3 colors under $100
- Avery wants this STRIPE BUTTON DOWN DRESS
- This CREAM TIERED DRESS is now on sale!
TOP 10 SWIMSUITS
- This WHITE SUIT with a belt is so much fun!
- My favorite BETH RICHARDS suit. I wear a small.
- This LSPACE REVERSIBLE suit is so good!
- Oh my! Look at this CROCHET SUIT! Bottoms HERE.
- BLACK with a BELT, love!
- I should save up for THIS SUIT, it’s my favorite!
- This WHITE LACE UP SUIT is really fun
- I just got this BLACK SUIT
- Poppy got this STRIPE SUIT in her Easter basket. It’s super cute on.
- I’ve worn this CROCHET COVER UP for a couple of years. It’s super comfortable.