Hey there! The holidays are over and let me tell you, it was a blur. As much as we loved going to Hawaii, it really made the holidays fly by, even faster than most years. The kids go back to school on Monday, they have been out of school for a month! I know a lot of moms dread having the kids home all day, everyday for break, but I love it. I’ve said before if I had it in me, I would homeschool my kids because I genuinely enjoy having them home. Here’s a run down of what everyone has been up to.
JEFF – we just accepted a job with a furniture company, so Jeff has to get the family room finished by middle of February. In addition to that, he has a home in AZ and one in Utah he’s working on this month. He completed 2017 busy with work and family, traveling the last 5 weeks to Queen Creek, Salt Lake City, Oahu, and Mesa.
ME – currently have the flu. Awesome.. this morning I had a conference call with a brand I’ve been working with to outline 2018 and cannot remember for the life of me what I agreed to..oops. I am sitting upstairs being as productive as I can while Ozzy is downstairs with Poppy and Jeff. It bums me out not being able to hold Ozzy. After I finish this, I will log on to Orange Theory and BodyRok and schedule all my classes for next week. I cannot wait to get back to the gym.
AVERY – had the flu earlier this week. She is helpful when she’s home, even when she is sick. All the girls had 2 weeks worth of homework to complete this week and I’m fairly certain Avery did 1/4 of hers. She is the child who doesn’t study, finishes her work last minute and still gets straight A’s. I was the opposite in school. She makes it look so easy too.
POPPY- is going to her first Bar Mitzvah today. She’s super excited to have this experience with her friends. Poppy is also the only family member who escaped illness this week. #winning
GOLDIE – told me on our way to Target this week ” thank you for providing a home here in California so I can go to Curren’s party” Curren is our 3 year old neighbor, haha. When we first moved into this neighborhood there were NO kids, now we have about 12 and Goldie will play with them all. The age range is 3-12 and they all ride bikes/scooters together. She thinks she won the jackpot!
OZZY – grew in both baby fangs. She is the cutest baby vampire! She will be 9 month’s this coming week and gaining balance everyday. We may have a walker in the next couple of months.
DRESS – TEE – VANS – SUNGLASSES – SELF TANNER – CURLWAND
ITEMS UNDER $100 INCLUDING THIS OUTFIT:
words in BOLD are links to products
- I originally bought this LEATHER JUMPER for Avery. She thought it was too long on her…so I kept it! Wearing a size 0 here. I think it runs a bit big. Had I been ordering for myself I would have ordered a 2.
- I first wore this WHITE HENLEY in this POST. Still a favorite. For those asking, I wear this BRALETTE/TANK under the white. I love them, they are so comfy.
- We are a VANS family to the end. It’s all Jeff and the kids want to wear.
- These NIKE PANTS are exactly what I want to be wearing right now. Wait, this PAIR too!!!
- Lavender will be one of the hottest colors in 2018. Loving the sleeves on this SWEATER!
- I love a good BUTTON DOWN..this one is so good!
- Check out the back detail on this SPORT BRA/CROP TOP for the gym. Love!
- Loving the look and fit of these ZELLA SHORTS
- If you haven’t tried KOPARI, this is the best set to get you started. Plus, it’s on sale for $29 + an additional 40% off today!
- Just ordered this TOP, the colors are so pretty!
- Loving this SWEATER
- I love the smocked shoulders on this BODYSUIT
- So many of you are loving these 24k GOLD EYE PATCHES. Tip: keep them in the fridge for extra de-puffing
- I can hardly believe this DRESS is under $100. I want it in every color.
- My favorite style of LEVI’S comes in 9 washes