JEFF & LISA – our tile is in!! Hallelujah. The downstairs look so much better with tile carried throughout, especially with the white concrete covered up. Jeff installed the built-ins yesterday, he just needs to add the doors. I get so excited seeing projects completed.
Today we are shooting a few hair videos for Scunci. Stay tuned for those. We’ll be featuring kids hair styles for spring/summer.
Remember when I told you I liked the new Tarte ShapeTape Foundation? I did like I coverage, but after a week of use, my skin developed some bumps all over. I discontinued use and 3 days later the bumps were gone. Bummer, because the coverage was great. I picked up the new IT COSMETICS FOUNDATION. Essentially it’s the same as the CC Cream, only added coverage. I LOVE it! Still using the Tarte ShapeTape CONCEALER.
AVERY & POPPY – Field Hockey playoffs started last week and ended for Avery’s team. Poppy’s team made it to finals and will play tomorrow. Poppy also started Lacrosse yesterday. She’s loving both. Avery decided she wants to play Water Polo. She’s an excellent swimmer so I think it will be a good one for her. Poppy turns 13 this week. Still hard to wrap my brain how old my kids are…
GOLDIE & OZZY – Goldie is determined to get a bigger bike, which she needs. Each time she starts to save her money for something big, she blows it at Target on something super lame. A new black bike is currently on her radar. She says if we can’t find black, we can just spray paint it..;) Ozzy’s front teeth are in, the fangs have come to an end.
- I picked up this BELTED JUMPSUIT last month. I’ll wear it as shown with a BODYSUIT or to the beach without layering it.
- These new VANS. I mean, look at the colors!
- I have this WHITE LACE DRESS and love it
- The LACE TOP I wore in this POST
- Love a good cozy SWEATER
- Stripe JUMPSUIT
- Comfort is key! I’ll be wearing this JUMPSUIT soon on the blog. Grab it early.
- Such a great pair of SANDALS
- Lots of colors to choose from in this LAYERING TOP
- I gotta get this SWEATSHIRT
- This LACE SKIRT would be super pretty for spring and Easter!
- I bought these YSL SLIDES while I was pregnant with Ozzy. I ended up returning them because my pregnant swollen feet didn’t fit inside very well. Ha! I may need them again.
- Fun new GUCCI slides. I love the new GUCCY spelling on their spring line. It’s mocking all the knock off versions of their brand. Clever.
- Great LEATHER SANDALS for $60!