Father’s Day is just one week away..uhh, that came quick! Sometimes I think dads are overlooked in the gift department. Partially because they may not care about nice gifts like we do. Or maybe we’d rather spend the money on ourselves #guilty. Jeff makes it easy for me knowing he wants machines for his woodworking or another surfboard. That being said, I think I rounded up 16 items I know he and most dads would love at several price points! Bonus: about 5 of these items I want too..so we both win on Father’s Day;)
- Jeff has about 3 different colognes and this YSL is BY FAR my favorite. It’s so so good!
- Here’s one I also want..look how cool this CHAIR is! Beach, kids sporting events, watching fireworks on the 4th.. I can think of several places to sit on a chair with a SIDE COOLER and STORAGE SPACE. So I really think I am buying two of these!
- I get at least 5 DM’s a week asking why Jeff always has headphones on. Several reasons: drowns out the noise of the machines in the garage, cancels out the sound of kids fighting, listening to podcasts, music, easier to tune me out..regardless of why he wears them, it’s something he uses every single day. This pair of BOSE are awesome!
- Classic BLACK WATCH, such an easy gift to give!
- We have this CAMO BAG and Jeff uses it every time we travel. You can’t go wrong with MZ Wallace.
- I think these NIKES are cool! Loving this particular color combo.
- Jeff loves STANCE SOCKS and also STAR WARS. He owns several of these and loves them!
- If you dad or husband likes to keep things simple and functional, this PATAGONIA JACKET is the perfect gift they will use for years.
- Remember my PIZZA PARTY post, found HERE? I’m telling you, this PIZZA OVEN is incredible and a gift the whole family can use.
- We are big HYDRO-FLASK fans! We have about 10 of them in a drawer which are constantly being used, washed and reused. Such a great easy gift!
- A new WALLET is always a safe bet, loving this new one from MZ Wallace.
- For the man that likes to wash his own car and keep the exterior of your home clean..the POWER WASHER! My dad bought me one for Mother’s Day a few years ago, I used it every week on my driveway and porch.
- DRONES are a lot of fun for travel, to fly over your kids games for some fun video. Men especially love them!
- Jeff’s all time FAVORITE WHITE TEE. He is 6’4 and wears a large.
- If your man needs a DRILL, Jeff would recommend this one for those who want a good quality drill under $200
- I’m not going to lie, I want this YETI COOLER just as much as Jeff would. I’m obsessed with them!
Father’s Day Gift Guide: