Sponsored by ShopStyle and lululemon
Have you ever wanted to run a race, but not sure how to train? What if you need a running partner? We all know and love lululemon for incredible activewear, but did you know you can also join one of their RUN CLUBS and utilize their online TRAINING GUIDES?! From 5k’s to 26.2 miles, lululemon can help you reach your goals! Pretty awesome, right?!
I started to really enjoy running back in 2007. The sound of my feet hitting the pavement forcing me to focus on my breathing was extremely therapeutic for me. It became my favorite form of self care while Avery and Poppy were toddlers. I’ve run several 10k’s, Ragnar Relay’s and even a full marathon. Since then I’ve put racing and long distance on the back burner. I still have the itch to get back into it! After seeing all the available support from lululemon, I’m completely inspired again.
Jeff is an athlete through and through. Running and all physical activities come natural to him. We’ve never ran a race together, hopefully, that will change soon. Something we do enjoy doing are HIIT runs at the beach. When the tide is too high, we run stairs. I personally LOVE stairs! I never get bored with them, plus it’s such a great way to work on speed and stamina!
There’s a reason why lululemon has a major cult following. Their products are incredible! They have mastered the six F’s: Fit, Function, Feel, Features, Fabric & Fun!
Favorite lululemon Running Tops & Bottoms:
- One thing I really appreciate about lululemon are the available lengths in running tights. They offer complimentary alterations which is great. However, I’m impatient and love being able to leave with the right length for me. The Fast and Free are one of my all time favorite running tights! The 25″ is the right length for me (I’m 5’4″).
- I also love the Time to Sweat Crops! 4 way stretch fabric and perfect pocket placement for my phone!
- Jeff loves the Pace Breaker Shorts! The inside liner fits like a short, not a brief and the fabric is extremely lightweight.
- With Father’s Day coming up consider this HENLEY! What Jeff likes is it can be worn as both active and streetwear.
- Can we talk about how great this short sleeve Stripe in Stride top is?! I wore this on story last week and had so many requests for a swipe up. Like Jeff’s henley, this can easily be worn to run stairs or run errands!
- The Energy Bra is one of my favorite sport bras from lululemon.
- Speed Up shorts are the only shorts Avery and Poppy want to wear for sports! They say they are by far the most comfortable and don’t ride up.
- I bought this Breeze By long sleeve top in both white and black. Perfect lightweight top and easy to layer if needed!
- Someone just asked me today what underwear I wear under leggings, here you go: Mula Bandhawear Thong! I promise, they are the best!