We teamed up with Nordstrom today to share holiday gift ideas for men, selected by Jeff! Nordstrom is the all-time easiest place to shop for the entire family!
I love that Jeff’s in the wood shop, his total element. He was in the middle of building a door wearing head to toe Nordstrom. When it’s cold in the shop I like to wear Jeff’s flannels or jacket to stay warm. Oversized and so comfortable! Check out Jeff’s favorites below:
Jeff’s Nordstrom Holiday Gift Guide Picks
- These VANS CHINOS are the old school fit for Vans. Straight legs that look great down or rolled above the ankle. Very California.
- Speaking of VANS, you know we are a Vans family through and through!
- I’m wearing Jeff’s BRIXTON JACKET in today’s post. It looks better on him:)
- Check out these new NIKE’S!
- Jeff loves a good LEATHER MONEY CLIP
- The best scent Jeff wears is by YSL. I LOVE it!
- Noise canceling EARBUDS are great for Jeff’s job with machines running and also great for tuning out the noise of 4 kids:)
- Give the gift of safety this holiday with a RING DOORBELL. We love ours!
- Run your air/heat from your phone using NEST
- Men need to care for their skin just like women do. This KIEHL’S set is great to travel with!
- Jeff eats healthy but has a major sweet tooth for SOUR CANDY
- Give the gift of LUGGAGE for your traveler
- Jeff’s favorite brand of BEANIES. We all wear them now.
- These slim fit PLAID PANTS are really cool.
- Such a good CORDUROY SHIRT for men. Love the color!
- Love this CAMPING BLANKET with leather strap.
- Add Jeff’s favorite HAIR POMADE to your mans stocking!
In partnership with Nordstrom & RewardStyle