My closet is a sea of neutral shoes for all occasions, styles & seasons. I love the variety of options they bring to my wardrobe and how easy they make styling any look! I’m a sucker for neutral colors & styles that are timeless and make any style look effortless. Bonus: they make your legs appear longer. Here are 10 neutral shoes I’m loving right now & why!
10 Neutral Shoes I’m Loving Right Now
- These GOOD AMERICAN CINDERELLA JEWELED PUMPS from Shopbop are so gorgeous and have the prettiest embellishment on the toe. I love the clear style.
- I love the simplicity in these VIVIANLY CLEAR HEELED SANDALS. They’re under $45 and an amazing option to keep in your wardrobe for easy styling.
- These UGG FLUFF YEAH SLIDES are perfect for the upcoming colder weather and so cute. My girls & I love the pairs we have!
- Love the strappy style of these RAID ALAYNA HEELED SANDALS from ASOS. Simple, neutral & perfect for pairing with jeans or a dress.
- I’m obsessed with the style of these STEVE MADDEN MARY JANE PLATFORMS! The double buckles are so cute and I love the chunky design.
- I am loving these DOLCE VITA CASTER BLOCK HEEL BOOTIES for fall. Such a bold, pretty style and easy to pair with any look.
- These VANS SK8-HI SNEAKERS have the cutest, neutral checkered pattern and are a perfect casual shoe for the whole year. Perfect go-to sneakers for any look.
- These MACH & MACH SQUARE TOE SANDALS from Shopbop have the most beautiful pearl embellishments. I am obsessed with the sophisticated, neutral design.
- How amazing are the woven details on these JEFFREY CAMPBELL SKLETER BOOTS. So amazing for fall/winter and such a fun pair of boots to style. Love the camel color.
- Love the chain detail and squared toe on these ALOHAS CACTUS HEELS from Free People. The heel height is perfect and the straps around the toes are so cute!