Sponsored By Walmart & CollectiveVoice
My girls and I love making seasonal treats that compliment the weather and bring people together. Walmart has some great summer kitchen gadgets that everyone needs for fresh, fruity and yummy summertime treats! I love bringing my kids and their kids together with food and nothing does that better than helping them make snow cones to eat poolside or fresh, hot popcorn for a movie night! Walmart has everything you need for summertime goodness from the kitchen gadgets to all the essential toppings, ingredients and accessories.
Summer Kitchen Gadgets
- This CUISINART ICE CREAM MAKER is amazing. So easy to use and the possibilities are endless! It’s so fun to use for rich, indulgent ice creams or fresh, fruity ones!
- We love SNOW CONE MACHINES in the summer! Easy to make and minimal ingredients. Perfect for eating outside with friends!
- A COTTON CANDY MACHINE is always so fun! Having one of these in your house makes for perfect movie night treats, summer parties and more!
- These COTTON CANDY FLAVORS all look so yummy! It comes with 5 flavors and 50 cones for under $30.
- We use our POPCORN MAKER in our house all the time! So easy, quick clean-up and guaranteed fresh, hot popcorn. So much better than microwave popcorn.
- These WATERMELON SPRINKLES are so cute and the perfect summer topping for a summer treat.
- Love these POPCORN SEASONINGS! They all sound so delicious and have both sweet and savory options. 8 flavors for $30.
- Love these WAFFLE CONE BOWLS for ice cream! So great for loading up with toppings.
- These CUISINART POPSICLE MOLDS have endless possibilities! So many yummy flavors to make for summer treats.
- This PACK OF SNOW CONE FLAVORS comes with 6 delicious flavors for $40. They’ll last you all summer and be so yummy!
- I use these POPCORN KERNELS with my popcorn machine and love them! They always turn out so yummy.
- This HAMILTON BEACH LEMONADE CITRUS SQUEEZER is so fun! Perfect for squeezing lemons and making lemonade at the same time.
OREO ICE CREAM RECIPE:
The key is to make sure your ice cream maker drum has been in the freezer AT LEAST 40-72 hours.
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 Oreo’s. I used Gluten Free
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer on low to medium speed to combine the milk, sugar and salt until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Turn on the Cuisinart® ice cream maker; pour the mixture into the frozen freezer bowl and let mix until thickened, about 25-30 minutes. About 10-15 in add your crushed Oreo’s. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours.