I think it’s fun to learn things I didn’t know about others. You’ll be seeing more of these from Jeff, myself , Goldie and Oz (well, maybe not Ozzy). When I asked Avery and Poppy to help me with this they were on board. Then I started to list off things I thought were interesting about each of them only to hear back “Mom, no. My friends and people I don’t even know at school read this”. I think Avery is a little weirded out ever since a boy she doesn’t know was sitting in front of her at school. He opened up Instagram in class and Avery could see as his most frequented account he looked at was mine…ha.
10 Things You May Not Know About Avery & Poppy:
- She’s left handed
- She was premature and weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces
- She is an incredible swimmer, including the ocean.
- If she could go anywhere in the world she would choose Greece or Spain
- When she grows up, she wants to be an attorney
- She didn’t walk until 16 month’s but could speak in full sentences.
- She loves roller coasters, the bigger the better.
- Avery hates bananas and tomatoes
- She literally knows the words to every song on the radio. Old or new, Avery can sing the lyrics.
- Her favorite show is Stranger Things and favorite movie is Mama Mia
- When Poppy was little she had a crazy corkscrew curl head of hair.
- A natural gymnast.
- She is the only person in our family that can braid well. Like incredible braids.
- She wants to be a professional makeup artist
- When she was born the nurse thought her name was Puppy and that was the name they put on her hospital bassinet.
- When Poppy was 2 months old while at a BBQ a BBQ scraping tool(razor) fell and landed IN her head. Total freak accident. Makes me cringe typing this, such a terrible memory.
- She is CPR certified and the only child in our home who will change a diaper.
- She refuses to eat Lay’s potato chips. Like will not eat them.
- Mention Cadbury Eggs to Poppy and she’ll talk your ear off for a solid 10 minutes about her love for them.
- We’ve decided Poppy has bricks glued to her feet preventing them from lifting more than 2 inches off the ground. She trips going up and down our stairs AT LEAST once per day.
TEEN STYLE FAVORITES
- Avery’s EMBROIDERED DRESS is so cute on!
- As soon as Poppy saw this SHORTS JUMPER(30% off today) she had to have them.
- This fun COLORFUL SWEATER
- Again this $20 TEE we all love!
- This DENIM SKIRT is so cute on the girls!
- Avery has this JUMPER. She loves it.
- Loving this RIBBED TEE
- They are loving is SUIT
- Fun STACKING RING SET
- They argued who would buy this WINDBREAKER first, Avery won
- Cute $11 TEE