sponsored by Backcountry & ShopStyle
A new school year is starting, and it will definitely go down in the book as different than any other year. With distance learning in place for my 3 oldest girls, I’ve made it a goal to create time for myself weekly to clear my mind and reset my energy.
Running has always been a great outlet for me. I love getting into a rhythm and being outdoors for an hour. I always feel so refreshed afterwards. This new school year, Backcountry is motivating me to spend time for myself so I can be the best mother & tutor for my girls.
Back in the Groove with Backcountry
Backcountry stands for so many amazing things including that everyone should value nature. I love how they constantly encourage their customers and audience to get outdoors, enjoy nature, move your body and seek adventure! They advocate for amazing organizations like The Nature conservancy and encourage others to join in the help. Backcountry also offers an amazing selection of the best adventure brands as well as customer service tools that make your shopping experience great.
I love Backcountry’s Semi-Annual Sale. It’s always full of amazing deals for men, women and kids as well as gear for all outdoor activities! This year, they have an amazing selection of shoes, swimwear, activewear & clothing for up to 55% off! I invested in some new workout clothing as well as some shoes & accessories to maximize my outdoor runs.
8/16 – 8/17 – Take an additional 20% off Fleece, Rain, Insulation, + More
Remember to use code “SALTY15” for 15% off full-priced items on your first order at backcountry.com (exclusions apply)
- These ALO YOGA LEGGINGS put a fun twist on your classic black leggings. I love the design on the thigh and shin area. They stay up while I run but don’t feel suffocating.
- I got this ALO YOGA TANK in white and love the knot detail on the front. Lightweight and easy to run in!
- I love the simple design of this ALO YOGA SPORTS BRA. It’s light but supportive and great for running!
- I love to wear a hat while running! It helps block my face from the sun and this FJALLRAVEN CAP is super cute and versatile.
- I’m so excited to try out these NEW BALANCE TRAIL SHOES! I’ve read great reviews about their arch support for running and I can’t wait to take them out on a trail.
- Love wearing my RAY BAN CLUBMASTER SUNGLASSES when running during the day. Great for protecting my eyes and face from the summer sun.
- This PRANA FLORETTE TANK comes in 3 great neutral colors for working out! I love the lightweight material and flow.
- Love this MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR TANK for wearing alone as a top- especially on a hot day! It looks super supportive as well.
- The pastel yellow color on these ALO YOGA LEGGINGS is super cute for the summer. Love the design on the legs as well.
- Love all the color options that this PRANA MOMENTO TANK comes in! It’s a tank and sports bra all in one for easy wearing.
- This PRANA KAILA LONG SLEEVE TOP is a great transition top for wearing once the weather starts cooling down! Love the color option and wide neckline.
- These BACKCOUNTRY SHORTS have the best fit and color options! Love the lightweight and simple style.
- This NORTH FACE TEE makes for a great basic tee for everyday wear or workout top! It comes in some great colors and the fit looks super versatile.
- Love this BACKCOUNTRY SHERPA PULLOVER for fall & winter workouts! It’s super cute and I love all the different color options.
- This BAGGU DRAWSTRING BACKPACK is super cute and a great bag for toting all the necessities on a run, hike or trip to the beach.
- These PRANA ⅞ LEGGINGS are my favorite length. These are super comfortable and also a great staple legging for activewear.
- This NORTH FACE CAP comes in some great colors and is an awesome hate for running. It stays super snug and also helps block the sun!
- I love the olive green color on these PRANA PILLAR LEGGINGS! So cute for the late summer and fall. The simple design is easy to style, too!
- Love the style of these OVAL FRAME RAY BANS! The frame tint is super cute and so fun for summer.
- I need a pair of these BACKCOUNTRY JOGGERS! I love the muted green color and the fit looks super comfy.