Sponsored by Walmart & ShopStyle
Goldie is back with a new post featuring Back to School Basics with Walmart! As I mentioned in this post: Back to School Basics Under $40, when it comes to clothes for little kids, I’m a big believer in mix n’ match basics! After age 5 my kids all dress themselves. You never know what combos they’ll come up with, so keeping their closets stocked with the basics, you don’t have to worry (too much) what they’ll walk out the door wearing each morning. Allowing them to dress themselves sparks their creativity and teaches them SELF SUFFICIENCY!
Goldie is BIG on wearing all black. It’s her favorite look! She was thrilled to find these BIKER STYLE SHORTS! She said they are her most comfortable shorts she owns! They look so cute with this long sleeve BLACK TEE that comes in a two pack for under $10!
Back to School from Walmart Kids
- If your schools allow sandals, these STRIPE BOW sandals are so cute! Only $7 too!
- Oh my goodness, how am I just now seeing this TIE DYE TEE??!! It’s only $2…TWO DOLLARS!!
- My kids refused to wear CROCS when they were really little and now they have them, my teens included!
- Goldie wants to use this WRISTLET as a pencil pouch. Such a cute idea!
- These CLEAR BACKPACKS are super fun for kids and so affordable!
- These STUDDED BLACK HIGH TOPS are totally Goldie’s vibe!
- Look how cute this FANNY PACK is! I love the little hearts.
- I swear I buy more socks than anything all year long. Goldie want a variety of styles: NO SHOW, SOLIDS, FUN COLORS, RUFFLED.
- These 2 packs of LONG SLEEVE TEES are a favorite! So many color choices.
- If your daughter wears dresses or skirts…get these UNDER SHORTS! No more showing your skivvies on the playground.
- Goldie’s favorite BIKER STYLE SHORTS
- A great pack of BASIC UNDERWEAR that Goldie likes.
- Super cute CHAMBRAY SHORTS that can be paired with any top or tee.
- This WHITE RUFFLE TWO-PIECE SET is adorable!