Goldie goes back to school on August 20th, talk about fastest summer..ever! The older she gets, the more of an opinion she has on what she will and will not wear to school. For Goldie, it’s important that she can run and play with ease. It’s also important living in California that she has easy lightweight pullovers and jackets for the morning. We found several items Goldie was excited about this year at Bloomingdales! They carry a great selection of DENIM for kids and well ADIDAS and great STATE BACKPACKS!
Goldie’s Back To School Looks
Back To School Favorites From Bloomingdales
- I am a HUGE fan of DL1961 DENIM for kids. They last for years. Goldie now wears hand me downs all the way from Avery, such great quality!
- You can never go wrong with CLASSIC CONVERSE
- Another line of denim I love for my kids are HUDSON JEANS like Goldie is wearing in today’s post. Look how cool this SURPLUS JACKET is!
- My kids seem to collect backpacks. Our favorites are STATE – HERSCHEL and FJALLRAVEN( say that three times fast..;))
- We love JUNK FOOD TEES
- NATIVES are so easy for kids to wear and to wash!
- Obsessed with RETRO TEES, especially this PIZZA tee!