Finding the perfect highlighter can make or break your makeup look and I’m super picky about the ones I incorporate into my makeup routine! You want something subtle, buildable and that blends well into your skin. I love how highlighters can look amazing anywhere on your face; a little all over, one your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, between your brows or along your neckline! Usually, I prefer a liquid highlighter, but there are some great pressed powder versions out there! I love the dewy shimmer that liquid highlighter offers to my skin and the matte finish that a pressed highlighter gives. Here are some highlighters I’ve been loving & what I think about them!
- I’m obsessed with the formula of this DIOR BACKSTAGE FACE & BODY GLOW! I use it on my cheeks and neckline for the perfect glow.
- This CHANEL BAUME MULTI-USE GLOW STICK comes in 6 gorgeous sheens and also gives the best, dewy touch to your skin.
- I’ve loved this WESTMAN ATELIER LIT UP HIGHLIGHT STICK for awhile now! All three shades are gorgeous and perfect for any skin tone.
- All 4 shades on this DIOR HIGHLIGHT PALETTE are so pretty and offer the best shimmer. Perfect to be worn alone or blended all together.
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIGHT WAND is so easy to use on your cheeks. I love how blendable and buildable the formula is.
- Love this SAIE GLOWY HIGHLIGHTER for using all over my face and neck. It gives the perfect all-over glow and lasts all day.
- This MERIT DAY GLOW HIGHLIGHT STICK comes in 2 stunning finishes and is quick & easy to use anywhere on your face! I use my finger to blend.
- I love the liquid formula of this ILIA LIGHT SERUM HIGHLIGHTER! So pretty to use on your eyelids as well.
- This TARTE SHIMMERING LIGHT HIGHLIGHTER comes in a gold & rose gold option and applies so evenly and smoothly.
- I love that this LAURA MERCIER MATTE RADIANCE COMPACT comes in some darker shades and offers some great, warm tones to any skin tone.
- Love the glossy formula of this REFY HIGHLIGHTER! Blendable, buildable and offers a beautiful, dewy look.