Last month I posted my January BEAUTY BUYS and you seemed to love seeing what I bought, tried, loved and could do without. I’m back this month with a new list of February favorites and a couple of things I won’t buy again.
FEBRUARY BEAUTY BUYS
- Over 200 of you ordered the GREEN LIP MASK from my Amazon post. Same formula as the pink, but it gives a better shine (in my opinion)
- This BUXOM POWER BALM in the color Big O. It’s bulky and you just need one swipe to give you the prettiest custom shade based on your pH levels. Slightly plumps and also hydrates. I love it! I imagine it will last for months as long as Ozzy doesn’t get ahold of it.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting BRONZER…I am typically anti anything powder on my skin, but I LOVE this! I usually wear my CHANEL BRONZER, but this Hourglass in the color Radiant gives such a nice glow.
- This HIGHLIGHTING STICK in the color champagne…it’s beautiful! I had a cream highlighter from MAC that was discontinued and have searched long and hard for a similar replacement. This stick formula is creamy and blends so easy!
- CT MAGIC AWAY CONCEALER. I wanted to LOVE this because I love 90% of her line, a lot. Also, I heard several beauty bloggers say they loved it even more than my #1, Tarte Shape Tape. I didn’t. Honestly, I think it’s fine, but I’m in my late 30’s and the skin around my eyes is getting crepey. This concealer set into those creases and dried out my under eyes. If you are in your 20’s, I bet this would be an awesome formula for you!
- This POWDER BRUSH! I LOVE it!!! It’s so soft and blends everything together really well. Under $10 too!
- This COCONUT PRIMER by First Aid Beauty. It’s super hydrating! I layer over my moisturizer because I have dry skin. You can use alone if you have normal to oily.
- I tried this ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM 2 weeks ago and have used it every morning since. It feels so good and super hydrating!
- Benefit POSIE TINT. I used this years ago and forgot how much I loved it. Also, I bought it again and am so glad I did. I just apply a little dot to my cheeks and blend in with my ring finger.
- I didn’t have high hopes for this UNIVERSAL BROW PENCIL. One color for everyone..didn’t think it’d be great. I was wrong. Now, it’s doesn’t give as precise strokes like the ANASTASIA, but it’s a great color and it lasts.