Sponsored by Backcountry & ShopStyle
It’s officially the best season of the year. November is such a fun month transitioning from Halloween to Thanksgiving & Christmas. I love decorating our home for the holidays & gearing up for all of the holiday shopping, parties & activities. As fun as those things are, life can get stressful this time of year!
One of my favorite ways to relax & unwind is taking some time for myself at the beach. I bundle up in some cozy clothes & take a stroll down the beach! It’s the best way to clear my head & hit the reset button.
I think it’s so important during this time of year to find an activity that is refreshing for you. Whether it’s a hike, yoga or a run, I believe being in nature by yourself is so nurturing.! Backcountry always supports spending time outdoors & provides you with all the attire you need to do it.
Don’t forget to use code: SALTY15 for 15% off your first purchase (exclusions apply)!
Holiday Reset with Backcountry
- This BASIN & RANGE LONG SLEEVE is so cozy. I love the fit & it’s a great layering piece.
- I’m obsessed with these ALO YOGA LEGGINGS. They’re so soft. They also last quite a few wears without stretching out.
- I shared these BIRKENSTOCK SUEDE CLOGS in my recent NEW FOR FALL FROM BACKCOUNTRY post. They’re a favorite casual shoe for the fall.
- I can’t tell you how much my whole family loves these CARHARTT BEANIES. From Jeff to Ozzy, they’re the best fall/winter accessory for any member of the family.
- I’m a huge fan of my HYDRO FLASK TUMBLER. These keep drinks cold or hot for so long! Perfect for hot cocoa or eggnog.
- How cool are these BIRKENSTOCK BOOTS?!
- I wore this NORTH FACE FLEECE JACKET in my post for FALL ACTIVITIES & I still love it! Comes in a few great color options.
- I love anything from GIRLFRIEND COLLECTIVE & these leggings look like a great pair.
- Shared this PATAGONIA LUNAR FROST JACKET in the POST and it is SO soft. I love it! It would also make a great gift.
- This MESH BRA comes in so many great colors and is so comfortable! Great for working out or just everyday wear.
- This BACKCOUNTRY BEANIE is so cute and would make a great gift. I love the colors & logo patch as well.
- Love the mauve shade of this PRANA SHERPA.
- I shared these ADIDAS SHOES in my BACKCOUNTRY POST from last year! I also share some great San Diego hiking trails & my favorite homemade granola recipe!
- This PRANA SWEATER is a great fall sweater for any activity! Comes in great color options.
- I love my BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA SANDALS. They’re my favorite go-to.
- My PATAGONIA CARDIGAN is a great layering piece for winter days at the beach.
- You know we LOVE our PENDLETON TOWELS, such a great item to use our SALTY15 discount on!
One thought on “Holiday Reset with Backcountry”