Has anyone else noticed the immense amount of patterned pants this spring/summer? Everywhere I look I see patterns from stripes, fruit, geometric and floral. Not sure how to style patterned pants? It’s pretty simple actually. The hardest part is deciding which pair you want, then keep it super simple with a plain tee or solid sweater. I try to only wear one bold pattern at a time and keep everything else simple. Here are a few patterned pants I’m into right now!
- My STRIPE WIDE LEG PANTS are so comfortable! I’m wearing a small here. Also, I want them in orange nectar next.
- I shared this pant on story last week, these TIE DYE SWEATS are so fun! I have the S/M and they run big.
- Such cute STRIPE PANTS in classic blue and white. I’d add a DENIM JACKET as well.
- These TROUSER pants would be really cute with JELLIES and a PLAIN TEE.
- Love the FLORAL PATTERN on these tie waist pants
- Ordering these TIE DYE PANTS, ASAP!!
- Such a great WIDE LEG CROP for summer!
SHOP THE LOOK + MORE PATTERNED PANTS