When you think of a cardigan you typically think of it layered over a top and often unbuttoned, right? That is definitely the most common way to style cardigan. However, I also love to wear them buttoned up and worn alone as a sweater. I recently picked up this NAVY CARDIGAN and found it to be the perfect sweater/cardigan!
Cardigans are super versatile and look great with jeans, trousers, over dresses/skirts. Basically you cannot go wrong wearing a cardigan this fall! Here are my Top 15 for fall.
Top 15 Cardigans for Fall
- Wearing a size XS in this NAVY CARDIGAN. It’s the perfect mid weight sweater.
- This COLOR BLOCK CARDIGAN is identical to one I bought from Topshop a few years ago. Only $22, use code LISA20 for additional 20% off.
- I love the sleeves on this RUST CARDIGAN from Chicwish.
- I could probably sleep in this CREAM CARDIGAN
- SHRUNKEN BOYFRIEND CARDIGANS have that loose feel, but shorter than a normal boyfriend sweater.
- This long LEOPARD CARDIGAN will go quick.
- Ordering this CAMO SWEATER CARDIGAN. I love it!
- I wore this CASHMERE CARDIGAN yesterday. It’s amazing!
- Also ordered, this SHAGGY SWEATER CARDIGAN
- Easily the best SWEATER I wore last month. The sleeve details are so good!
- A LONG CARDIGAN I’ve worn for years. Now in so many colors!
- The girls love this ARMY GREEN CROPPED CARDIGAN. A great one to wear buttoned up.
- Cropped sleeve and cropped length. This CARDIGAN SWEATER is really pretty!
- Look at this BEIGE CARDIGAN, I love the buttons!
- This GREY SWEATER fits like a car coat. I love Free People sweaters!
- This CREAM SWEATER looks so cozy and a great transition piece from summer to fall.