How To Wear Leopard Print
I’ve said this before, I don’t consider leopard print a trend. I consider it a neutral when done right. Even though it’s often seen during the fall and winter, it can easily be worn year round! I personally think the only mistake you can make wearing an animal print like leopard is wearing too much of it all at once. It’s a bold print on it’s own and looks best when worn one piece at a time. I love the pop a leopard print in a bag or shoe with a plain tee and jeans. If you are wearing a leopard top, pant or dress..keep the rest your outfit simple!
FAVORITE LEOPARD PIECES from NORDSTROM
- I just got these LEOPARD VANS for both Ozzy and Goldie. True to size.
- Leopard STAR SAINT LAURENTS, yes please!
- I’ve yet to meet a pair of LOUNGE PANTS I didn’t like.
- I love SUPERGAS, these are so good in cheetah print.
- Such a great pair of SLINGBACKS for fall!
- A great LEOPARD CLUTCH for under $100
- My TOP I’m wearing in today’s post doubles as a jacket. Wearing a size 4.
- The LEOPARD TOP I’ve worn about 5 times this month.
- My ADIDAS LEOPARD SWEATSHIRT
Thanks for sponsoring this post Nordstrom & RewardStyle