What would we do without Amazon?! Amazon has saved me a trip to the store and some money more than once. I bought some things from Amazon this month that I’ve tried, tested, and want to share with you!
January 2020 Amazon Buys
- This V-LINE LIFTING MASK is $15 for 5 masks and I love it. It looks a little silly, but it truly helps depuff my jawline!
- My mother in law told me about this PURELL DISINFECTANT SPRAY. I use it on my counters and in the bathroom! It gives me a little piece of mind knowing all my surfaces are as clean as can be.
- This GILDAN SWEATSHIRT HOODIE comes in so many great colors and sizes for $20! Great for men, women or teens!
- Goldie is really into making bracelets and loves this GIANT BEAD BOX! 2300 beads of all colors for only $13! A great deal.
- I recently bought THIS BOOK of quotes and loved it. INWARD is a great book of beautiful poetry by Yung Pueblo.
- I have this HAMILTON HILLS MIRROR in my kid’s bathroom and love the way it turned out. It comes with a few different hardware finishes as well!
- I love these classic, simple TOWEL HOOKS! This 2-pack is $21 and a great deal.
- If you’re a fan of Capri Blue candles, you need to try their BLUE JEAN SCENT.
- This BLUETOOTH WIRELESS MICROPHONE is so fun! My girls love playing their favorite songs off of it and singing along! These make great gifts for kids as well.
- These NO CREASE HAIR CLIPS are so great! I use them to pin my hair back while doing my makeup.
- This TRAVEL JEWELRY BOX is so cute and such a brilliant idea!
- These CRZ JOGGERS are so comfy and very similar to other activewear brand styles that I’ve loved! So many cute color options as well.
* TO FIND ADDITIONAL AMAZON POSTS with WHAT WE’VE BOUGHT EACH MONTH, USE THE SEARCH BAR AND SEARCH AMAZON FOR ALL RELATED POSTS