I’m super excited about this new series I am starting! Each month, I am going to share the top items sold and do a roundup of why i’ve loved each of them! More than anything, I love finding beauty staples, amazing clothing products, home items and more that I can share with you!
July’s Most Sold
- These MOONLIGHT PAJAMAS have been my favorite for years! Every Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I buy a new pair to add to my collection. So soft, breathable and cute! They also make a great gift.
- These HAIR CLAW CLIPS come in a pack of 4 and are amazing! I love the 4 natural colors that come in each pack. Such a quick, easy hair style.
- We’re obsessed with these AMPED FLEECE THROW BLANKETS in our house. So comfortable and so soft! All of my girls keep one in their rooms. Hang to dry to keep them extra soft!
- Love these JML MICROFIBER BEACH TOWELS so much! The neutral stripes are super cute and they come in a pack of 6 for under $50. Perfect for the beach or pool!
- I shared these FRAME LE CROP BOOTCUT JEANS this month and so many of you loved them as much as me! Such a flattering pair of jeans.
- I fell in love with this PERSONALIZED BIRTH STONE NECKLACE from Haver Hill this month! Such a beautiful piece and easy to layer. Use my code LISA15 at checkout!
- These THE WAY HOME SHORTS from Free People were a hit this month. SO many cute colors and an adorable fit!
- Obsessed with this OUAI LEAVE IN CONDITIONER. Perfect for helping to repair any damage from the sun or heat on your hair in the summer!
- These AGOLDE HIGH RISE JEANS have the cutest crop and come in the best light wash. Perfect staple jeans for your wardrobe and loved by so many of you this month!
- Shared these FREECITY SWEATPANTS this month and for good reason! So comfortable and cute to dress up or down. Love the style.