One of my favorite pieces to style in the fall is a leather jacket. There’s something about these timeless, quality pieces that add an edgy, cool look to any outfit. Leather jackets are so versatile and great for creating a more relaxed look or adding to something more dressed up.
I truly feel that leather jackets are the ultimate layering piece for fall and winter. The style is classic, edgy and adds the perfect element to any look. Year after year, season after season leather jackets never fail to make their way into current trending fashion.
Leather Jackets For Fall
- Love the studded detailing on this ALLSAINTS GROMMET MOTO JACKET. The edgy design is so fun to style.
- This ALLSAINTS BALFERN LEATHER MOTO JACKET has been a go-to jacket for me for years. Love the buckle detail and silver hardware.
- I’m obsessed with the crop and gold hardware on this VERONICA BEARD LEATHER MOTO JACKET. The tapered arm and cuff are so cute.
- Love the smoky blue color of this DYLAN LEATHER JACKET from Free People. Perfect crop and classic style.
- This DEADWOOD BRENDA LEATHER BLAZER is the perfect fit and length for fall. Perfect for throwing over a t-shirt or dress.
- Love the double breasted design and zip cuffs on this L’AGENCE BILLIE LEATHER JACKET. Such an edgy, sturdy piece for fall/winter.
- The style of this PRADA DISTRESSED LEATHER JACKET is amazing. I love the distressed finish and zip up style. This is a staple piece that will last season after season.
- All of the colors this JEALOUSY LEATHER MOTO JACKET comes in are so cute and would be so fun to style this fall! Love all the zippers.
- The sherpa lapels on this TREASURE & BOND BOMBER JACKET is the perfect fall detail! This is an easy jacket to pair with anything.
- Love the waist buttons and sleek design of this STEVE MADDEN IVY FAUX LEATHER BLAZER. Looks so cute buttoned or unbuttoned!
- This TOPSHOP FAUX LEATHER BIKER JACKET has the best weathered leather look and sherpa details. Love the belt as well. Comes in a few colors!