Living in California you can get away with leather/faux leather most of the year, at least at night. I recently shared a new purchase in my 10 Black Pieces You Need for Fall post. My FAUX LEATHER SKIRT came last week and I fell in love! It’s high waisted, midi length and so cute on! I highly recommend if you are looking for a fun skirt this fall.
LEATHER UNDER $200
- My kids want Dr. Marten’s again. They all had them about 5 years ago and now they are ready to bring them back into their wardrobe. I 100% support this since I was a Dr. Marten wearing teenager myself. Loving this NUDE COLOR for a little change from the typical black or maroon.
- I’ve mentioned these BLACK POINTED TOE BOOTIES several times. They are very comfortable, run true to size and I wear them, a lot!
- I am absolutely in love with these new DV BOOTIES! The heel and hardware are so good!
- I own a lot of studded pieces, it’s my thing. However this is my first time seeing this STUDDED FAUX LEATHER JACKET and it’s under $200! #WANT
- Hurry and grab this TOPSHOP LEATHER JACKET if you love it. It’s price matched today under $200! I love that it’s a bit oversized.
- Green FAUX LEATHER & SHERPA?! Uhh, yes!
- These BOOTIES are a total dupe for YSL. Totally affordable and a block heel for added comfort.
- Oh my! Check out these VEGAN LEATHER BELTED PANTS!!
- This REMOVABLE HOODED JACKET has been super popular this year. Under $100
- I gotta get these DARK GREEN LEATHER BOOTIES!