Sponsored By Walmart & Shopstyle
Walmart has been a go-to destination for loungewear and sleepwear for me for years. I love their pieces from Hanes Jockey, Free Assembly and Scoop that are easy for casual styling and hanging around the house. With the cooler weather on its way, Walmart’s loungewear and sleepwear are perfect for the upcoming fall season and all of your cozy days!
Loungewear With Walmart
- I love the aviator style of these SCOOP FAUX TORTOISE SUNGLASSES! Under $30 and the perfect accessory to complete any look.
- This FREE ASSEMBLY SCOOP NECK BODYSUIT comes in 3 colors and is so flattering! I love the ballet style. Under $20.
- These HANE’S MENS SWEATSHIRTS are the best pullovers and just over $10! Lots of great colors to pick from.
- This SCOOP WOMENS TANK TOP comes in the best colors and is a great closet staple! Perfect for layering or wearing around the house.
- These HANES WOMENS JOGGERS are under $15 and come in 4 great colors. I love the classic jogger fit for wearing at home.
- I’ve loved these JERZEES MENS SWEATPANTS for years. So comfortable and the best, oversized fit.
- Love these JERZEES MEN’S LONG SLEEVE CREW NECKS for when the weather cools down. Perfect loungewear tops!
- This HANES 2-PIECE SET comes in a bunch of different color options and is the perfect loungewear/pajama set!
- I love the straight leg on these HANES FLEECE SWEATPANTS! Super comfortable loungewear bottoms and only $15!
- These FREE ASSEMBLY PATCH POCKET SWEATPANTS are so cute and come in 2 colors! I love the large pockets and tapered legs.
- This HANES LONG SLEEVE 2 PIECE SET is perfect for winter and under $20! 2 cute color options to pick from.
- I love the quarter zip style of this FAUX SHERPA PULLOVER! All of the colors are so cute and the material is so comfortable.
- This FREE ASSEMBLY RINGER TEE has the cutest fit and can be easily dressed up or down. Under $15!