A changing of seasons calls not only for a transition in my closet, but in my beauty routine as well. It’s time to leave my winter makeup routine behind and swap it for something fresh, glowy, and soft. This is a routine I’ve spent years perfecting!
My Spring Makeup Routine
- You’ve heard me talk about how much I love this IT COSMETICS CC CREAM before. It has the perfect amount of coverage and 50 SPF. I wear shade light.
- I am loving this NATASHA DENONA CONCEALER because it is hydrating and dewy.
- I love Merit beauty because it was founded by an aesthetician and has good-for-your-skin ingredients. This BRONZE BALM looks so natural and melts into the skin. I love shade LEO.
- For contour and shaping I am using this Makeup By Mario SOFTSCULPT SHAPING STICK. I like my contour to have a natural matte finish.
- This MERIT BLUSH was an Allure favorite and it doesn’t surprise me! I love how long lasting and natural it is. All the colors are incredible!
- The WESTMAN ATELIER LIT-UP STICK is unlike any other highlight I’ve ever used. It makes your skin look like glass!
- I love the Fenty PRO FILT’R SETTING POWDER because it’s weightless and makes my skin look photo ready. I wear the lavender shade because it is great for brightening.
- My favorite thing to put on my eyes is this ARMANI BEAUTY EYE TINT in shade 12. It is creaseless and long lasting!
- The BROW WIZ PENCIL is so great because of how slim it is. This allows for the perfect detailed brush strokes.
- Next I go in with the ELF BROW LIFT. Not only does it keep my brows in place all day but it is $6!
- I wish I had the Thrive LIQUID LASH EXTENSIONS mascara my whole life. Nothing makes my lashes look longer without looking spidery. It has a tubing formula, so it is also very easy to remove.
- This ON ‘TIL DAWN SETTING SPRAY is a must for me because it keeps everything locked in and helps tighten pores.
- I am a lip product girl, so I included a few of my favorites. First is this FORGET THE FILLER gloss that I have loved for quite some time. It’s plumping and adds the perfect touch of sheer color.
- If my lips need heavier hydration, I’ll use this SUMMER FRIDAYS LIP BUTTER BALM. I love the Pink Sugar shade.
- New to my rotation but here to stay is the SUMMER FRIDAYS DREAM LIP OIL. I already love it!
- Lastly is the DIOR LIP OIL. This product blew up on social media for a reason! I love the high gloss shine and vast color selection.