sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyle Collective
It’s about time to welcome the spring season with a few fun pops of color and a little wardrobe refresh! As I was browsing the NORDSTROM website, I could already feel the weather getting warmer and found so many pieces I loved. The best part is that NORDSTROM has carried curbside pickup, free shipping & returns, BOPUS, and the NORDY CLUB MEMBERSHIP into the New Year! Here are a few of my favorite new arrivals!
New Arrivals For January From Nordstrom
- I love this RUCHED CORSET MAXI DRESS and think it will look great paired with a sandal and clutch!
- These MOTHER HALF PIPE JEANS are the perfect relaxed fit and will become a closet staple. They even have a touch of stretch to them to ensure they are comfortable.
- If you’re looking for a staple pair of neutral sandals for the spring, you’ll love these PRADA SLINGBACK SANDALS that pair well with everything!
- The easiest way to create an outfit is by finding a dress that feels effortless like this SLEEVELESS SWEATER DRESS.
- I love the dainty ties on this LOVESHACKFANCY BLOUSE and how it can be dressed up or down.
- This DENIM SHELL JACKET will help replace thicker winter coats as we transition into warmer weather while still looking so cute!
- These PLEATED STRAIGHT LEG TROUSERS are available in two different colors and have an elastic back to create a gapless waistband.
- How fun is this TEXTURED CROP CARDIGAN from Mango? It would be so cute to wear to a galentines party.
- This ROLLED EDGE SLEEVELESS TOP is under $40 but looks like it could be triple the price.
- These MIRAMAR SLIDES feel so sleek and modern. I loved the squared off toe!
- The only thing that would make a tan and an icy drink better is pairing them with this FANE STRAPLESS SWIMSUIT.
- I love how this MIXED STITCH HALF ZIP would fit into my wardrobe all year long.
- If you’re looking for the perfect spring break dress, consider this RUFFLE HALTER DRESS.
- I love this spin on a classic jacket. I will be adding this OVERSIZED QUILTED BOMBER to my cart!
- These GUCCI SLINGBACK SANDALS are perfectly classy yet sporty. I love any shoe that’s quick to put on and elevates an outfit.
- The MAVEN SNEAK HIGH WAIST JEAN are perfectly simple, comfortable, and flattering.
- This SHEER OPEN KNIT COVER UP TOP with matching PANTS will be so cute poolside or packed for vacation.
- My girls will try to steal this WORN OUT BOMBER. It has so many great details like the quilted accents and distressed finish.
- I think these NYLON TRACK JOGGERS would be perfect for a quick, daily outfit. Sign me up for elevated loungewear!
- I love the look of these RIPPED WIDE LEG JEANS. They are great if you are on the hunt for a staple jean at a lower price point.