The weekend is here and New Arrivals are fresh online! Sharing a few of my favorites and why I love them below. Words in bold are direct links to products!
NEW ARRIVALS for SPRING
- I’ll be sharing this STRIPE SKIRT on Monday if you want to get it early!
- I also just bought these JEANS. Order down a size unless you want a loose boyfriend fit.
- This is such a great basic BASEBALL TEE in nude and red. Oh, and only $20!
- I know if I buy this WHITE DRESS, both Avery and Poppy will take it from my closet.
- I’m a sucker for a designer sweatshirt, loving this FLORAL MOSCHINO
- I think I need to get this RED SWIMSUIT for the girls
- This is such a great SWIMSUIT for under $100 and comes in tons of colors!
- I’ve worn these JEANS for years. They are back in stock. They run true to size.
- Wearing this WHITE TOP in today’s post. It’s a good one.
- The tassels on this PEASANT TOP are so cute!
- This GREY SWEATSUIT is still a top pick for spring. TOP and BOTTOMS
SHOES and ACCESSORIES
- These CIRCLE BAGS are super popular right now. This one is HUGE and only $44!
- I am obsessed with this TOTE BAG! Look how big it is, perfect for the beach, travel, church..endless options!
- These HEELS come in brown and in white. They remind me of a pair of $900 Celine’s.
- Rainbows are trending in a big way for spring. These RAINBOW SLIDES are really cute. Also loving THIS PAIR.
- PLATFORMS are my favorite style of show. Loving these by Coach.
- I just bought a couple new hair scarves. NAVY here.
- You’ve seen me wear these CHECKER SLIP-ONS on IG Story. Avery, Poppy and I all have them. They run true to size. Also found HERE
Oh, also I have to tell you about a DRESS I have and love so much! It’s now on major sale and would be perfect for Easter. You can wear the sleeves up or down. I’m wearing a size x-small.