Sponsored by Free People & RewardStyle
It’s safe to say more than 50% off what I wear is FREE PEOPLE! It’s been this way for over a decade. Even when I was pregnant, Free People was my go-to for loose flowing tops and dresses! What I appreciate most about Free People is the ever changing styles available online. I literally check the NEW ARRIVALS tab every other day and each time I do I end up adding anywhere from 1 to 10 new items to my online cart! Avery and Poppy are now old enough to fit into the majority of Free People and we all wear the same size in TOPS, JACKETS and DRESSES..which means I am often missing most of my tops, jackets and dresses:).
As you know you can purchase Free People from several online retailers, however I’m partial to FreePeople.com because they carry FP exclusive items + 3rd party brands we love. It’s basically the best curated online shop for brands like Jeffrey Campbell, Spell, LoveShackFancy, Vans and Dr. Martens to name a few.
Top 10 Free People Favorites
- The DOLMAN QUILTED JACKET I’m wearing in today’s post. It’s amazing!! So soft and selling so quick. I also love the yellow.
- I did not know how much I would love these JEWELED JELLY SANDALS until they came in the mail. Oh my gosh..they have a padded sole and the rubber is soft and does not dig into your foot like some jellies. Get these!! True to size.
- The perks of my initials being the same as Los Angeles, so many LA options. Love this TEE!
- I have at least 10 of these BRAMI’S in white, nude and black. They are THE BEST under bra/cami..why they are called a brami. Only $20 and so awesome!
- Another $20 TANK you all need. I wear them to the gym, under cardigans, to the beach. Obsessed!
- I just got these CREAM JOGGERS. They are such an easy pant to throw on for carpool and errands. True to size.
- Please look at this white PINTUCK ONE PIECE swimsuit, it’s amazing!
- What an easy MAXI DRESS to throw on! Under $100 and a few colors to choose from.
- Poppy got this EYELET SET and it’s beautiful! Perfect for spring break/easter!
- I will be pairing this TUNIC with some jeans and tucking in the front. I love it!