Sponsored By Walmart & Shopstyle
Walmart never ceases to impress me with awesome new arrivals for women’s and kid’s clothing. I love their variety of styles, sizes and brands that make finding affordable, stylish pieces so easy! Walmart always has the best wardrobe staples as well as fun pieces for each season. The best way to jump into spring styles is with Walmart’s amazing new arrivals in fashion.
New Clothing From Walmart
- These SCOOP STRAPPY KNOT SLIDE SANDALS come in 4 amazing colors and are so cute for spring. I love the metallic gold.
- How cute is this GIRLS 2 PIECE SET?! The funnel neck on the sweater is so cute. Fun to mix & match.
- Love the high waist and wide leg on these WOMEN’S HIGH RISE PALAZZO JEANS. Super cute and flattering fit.
- This 2 PIECE TODDLER SWEATSUIT SET is under $20 and so cute for boys or girls.
- Love all the colors this WOMEN’S ZIP FRONT PULLOVER comes in. Easy to style!
- This FREE ASSEMBLY WOMEN’S U-NECK RIBBED TOP comes in some great colors and is an awesome wardrobe staple.
- These GIRLS CAMISOLE TANK TOPS can be styled so many ways and come in a pack of 4 for just over $15.
- How pretty is the knit on this TIME AND TRU WOMEN’S POINTELLE SWEATER VEST?! Such a pretty top.
- I think these GIRLS RUFFLE SKIRTS are so cute and great for spring! They come in a pack of 2 for $20.
- This WOMENS CROPPED BOMBER JACKET is so adorable! I love the crop and quilted fabric.
- I love the straps on these SCOOP BLOCK HEEL SANDALS! Adorable style and perfect sized heel.
- These TIME AND TRU VISORS come in a pack of 2 for $16 and are so cute for spring/summer.
- Love these WONDER NATION CORDUROY FLARE PANTS for Ozzy. Such a cute style.
- I love the fit of these WOMENS PULL ON WIDE LEG PANTS. The light wash is great for spring.
- This FREE ASSEMBLY GIRLS QUARTER ZIP JACKET has the cutest seam details and comes in 2 colors.
- Love this GIRLS CUT OFF DENIM JACKET! Adorable style and love the pinstripes.
- This WOMENS POLO SWEATER DRESS comes in 3 color options and is so cute. I love the fitted style.