Sponsored by SaksFifthAvenue & ShopStyle
I absolutely love partnering with Saks each month! Today’s focus is BEAUTY and I’m sharing a list of products I have tried, tested, personally own and 100% recommend to my sisters and friends! With the holidays soon approaching it’s a great time to find new products to help you feel your best. Plus, starting September 29th through October 4th Saks is having a major Friends & Family sale where you can save 25% off new arrivals and 15% off beauty! Check out my list below and tell me some of your favorites in the comments. I’d love to hear what you love from Saks!
October Beauty Favorites from Saks
- I’ve used the Elemis Cleansing Balm for about 4 years. This creamy balm gently removes makeup without leaving any residue on your skin. It’s truly such a GOOD first, second or only cleanse!
- Once your skin is nice and clean, you’ve applied your SERUMS, add some serious hydration to your skin! I’ve used Augustinus Bader on and off for over a year. The bottle lasts forever and provides instant moisture to dry aging skin.
- Pretty sure I’ve mentioned the CHANTECAILLE BIO LIFTING MASK 1,436 times since I first purchased. Great to use alone as a mask or to be slept in. Reduces puffiness and adds an instant glow! I highly recommend.
- Do you want visibly smooth and plump skin within minutes? Yeah, me too. That’s why I love Guerlain ABEILLE ROYAL Watery Youth Serum. It’s so good!
- My most sold beauty item of 2020 was this DIOR LIP GLOW. I have lots of colors with berry being my most used.
- I am extremely picky when it comes to eye creams. This NANO GOLD ENERGIZING EYE CREAM is one of the best I’ve tried. With Saks 15% off it’s a great time to try it out. A little goes a long way!
- You want to smell like a million bucks? Then try out BACCARAT ROUGE 540. It’s unreal! Last time I was in Dr. Zoe’s office I could hear her in the hall “I smell Lisa”. 99.9% sure that’s a good thing:).
- If you have color treated hair, especially blonde (bleached) then OLAPLAX No. 3 should 1000% be in your vanity!
Don’t forget to check out Saks Friends and Family Sale happening now! Have a great day!