So many great beauty, home & clothing items that everyone loved this month, including me! All of these make perfect gifts for the holidays as well as great additions to your wish list.
October Most Sold
- This WESTMAN ATELIER CLEAN GLOW TRIO comes with their 3 best products and makes the most amazing gift! Under $80 and such amazing beauty products.
- I absolutely love all of the products in this NECESSAIRE SHOWER RITUAL SET. The best, clean products that everyone needs. Use code LISA10 at checkout.
- Everyone has been loving these FREE CITY SWEATPANTS, and for good reason. They’re so comfortable and easy to style. Love the color and graphics.
- Love everything about these LEVI’S HIGH LOOSE JEANS. The wash, high waist and distress details are all so good.
- Such amazing skincare products in this SKINCEUTICALS ANTI-AGING SET. I’ve been using all 3 products for years an swear by them. A $481 value for $345.
- This EASY STREET TUNIC from Free People is a winter closet staple. I love the fit and all the colors it comes in.
- These AGOLDE LANA VINTAGE JEANS have a perfect mid-rise, straight leg fit. SO cute for the winter.
- I am loving these LEVI’S FAUX LEATHER SLACKS for the cooler weather. So cute and so fun to style.
- This STARGAZING THROW BLANKET from Urban Outfitters is my latest obsession. Beyond cozy for the cold weather and also makes a perfect gift!
- These UGG FLUFF YEAH SLIDES are the coziest shoes for winter and a fan favorite. They come in some cute colors and are super fun to style.
- I wore these ZUES + DIONE SUNGLASSES in my recent SAKS POST and everyone loved them. Such a cute, unique pair of sunglasses!
- This PUFF SLEEVE CARDIGAN comes in 5 colors and is such a cute sweater for the cold weather. Easy to style and the sleeves are adorable.
- These UO GIGI CROC PLATFORM MULES are so cute and come in 3 metallic color options. Perfect for holiday parties!