Bring on the layers for fall! Outerwear is one of my favorite aspects to my fall & winter wardrobes. Nothing completes an outfit like a jacket, hoodie or blazer! Layering is so fun in the fall and an amazing way to incorporate multiple textures, colors and patterns to an outfit! I’ve found some amazing outerwear pieces for fall that I love and am excited to share!
OUTERWEAR FOR FALL
- This VERONICA BEARD NEVIS DICKEY JACKET comes in a gorgeous navy color with tortoise shell buttons! I love the cropped fit.
- I love the neutral color of this ISABEL MARANT ATOILE MADEN JACKET! So easy to style. The wool/cotton blend is perfect for the colder weather.
- This RUBY JACKET from Free People comes in 6 amazing colors and is the perfect fall jacket. I love how soft the shearling material is.
- I’m in love with everything about this RALPH LAUREN TRENCH COAT! The faux leather trim details are so cute.
- This ALLSAINTS BALFERN BIKER JACKET has the cutest style! Love the silver hardware and buckle belt.
- Love the suede material this BLANK NYC MOTO JACKET is made of! Perfect for fall and easy to style with a tee or blouse underneath.
- This LEVI’S TRUCKER SHACKET is the perfect denim jacket for all styles! I love the light wash denim and fit.
- Everything about this GLAMOROUS VEGAN LEATHER JACKET is amazing. Such a fun, bold style for the fall and winter.
- This SATURDAY UTILITY JACKET looks so fun to style! I love the loose fit and pocket details. The sage green is perfect for fall.
- Love the classic, simple style of this LIONESS PALERMO BLAZER. So timeless and gorgeous!
- I am obsessed with the shoulders on this RETROFETE JACKIE VEST! Such an amazing, unique style of outerwear for fall.
- Love the high neck and tie details on this LOVERS + FRIENDS TORONTO JACKET! The neutral color is perfect for fall and winter styling.
- This ALLSAINTS NARIA HOODIE has so many amazing zipper and layered details! So cute to dress up.
- I love this EASTWICK TRENCH COAT from Free People! Such a cute layering piece and perfect for rainy/snowy states.