I love that paperbag waist shorts & pants are back in style. They are such a fun, vintage version of bottoms that can be worn so many different ways.So many sites offer a wide selection of paperbag waist bottoms that are so cute. I love how they can be worn as coverups, with bodysuits, belts or with a tucked-in tee. I’m loving all the colors, styles and materials of so many paperbag waist bottoms I’ve found that I have to share!
Paperbag Waist Shorts & Pants
- I love the wash on these MADEWELL STRAIGHT JEANS. Of course, they have a great paperbag waist for styling all different ways.
- Love the chunky belt tie on these SEA JEANS! A great option to wear with a fitted tee. The wash is super cute too.
- I’m obsessed with these BLACK LEATHER PAPERBAG SHORTS from Free People. The fit is so easy to style!
- These ISABEL MARANT JEANS come in the best light wash and have the perfect high waist fit. The denim belt is a cute detail.
- Love the fit on these BLANKNYC CUTOFF PAPERBAG SHORTS. It has a super cute, chunky belt. These are great for summer!
- These AGOLDE STRAIGHT LEG JEANS are one of my favorite paperbag waist bottom finds. I love the style of the leg and how the model has it styled with a fitted long sleeve tee.
- Love the raw edge hem on this AGOLDE BELTED SKIRT. The skirt style with the paperbag waist is such a good mix for summer.
- I love how the paperbag waist on this ROMWE DENIM SKIRT is ruched! Such a cool twist to a cute style.
- These LINEN PAPERBAG SHORTS come in 3 colors and make perfect loungewear, cover up or day to day outfit options!
- Super cute acid wash and vintage look to these JORDACHE PAPERBAG JEANS! The fit is adorable.
- These AGOLDE 90’S PAPERBAG JEANS come in a black wash and I love the look. Super easy to style with a graphic tee and sneakers.
- Love the style of this AGOLDE 90’S SKIRT. Another super cute option for summer with the classic paperbag waist!
- These COTTON PAPERBAG SHORTS from Urban look so comfy and easy to style.
- The oversized pockets on these AGOLDE UTILITY PANTS make the style that much better. Super cute option!
- I love the skinny fit on these 7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS. The mix of the paperbag waist and fitted denim is so good.