Memorial Day is just a couple of days away! I already know what Ozzy and I will be wearing, our Polo Ralph Lauren flag sweaters. All of my children have had a FLAG SWEATER at some point. They are iconic to the Polo Ralph Lauren brand. As are the RL POLO SHIRT I shared in THIS POST.
As you know, we live in the beach town of Encinitas, California. It’s a major Memorial Day destination spot, right? However, we typically avoid spending the day at the beach on Memorial Day, as well as July 4th and Labor Day. Instead, we like to grab donuts for an early morning beach walk or come back after the crowds have died down to watch the sun set. Both morning and night call for a SWEATER or SWEATSHIRT at the beach. Another great Polo RL option is this VARSITY SWEATER! I have worn mine four times since it came in the mail two weeks ago.
During the day we prefer to hang at our pool, go for a long walk or check out the horses at the polo field in Del Mar. It’s pretty cool to be surrounded by both nature and some of the best beaches in Southern California. I think we have the best of both worlds here!
I picked out some of my favorite patriotic Polo Ralph Lauren pieces:
- This RED/WHITE STRIPE LINEN shirt looks great tucked in or tied at the waist. Also fun over a swimsuit!
- I really love this OVERSIZED STRIPE POLO SHIRT
- My next purchase is this CLASSIC CHAMBRAY BUTTON UP
- I just got this LINEN SHIRTDRESS in blue/white
- My FLAG SWEATER, shown in today’s post also comes in white! Ozzy’s is linked HERE
- My RED DRESS from THIS POST
- Oh my! I think Poppy needs this P SWEATER
- Like I said, I have worn this VARSITY SWEATER four times in the past two weeks.
- The perfect CLASSIC POLO SWEATSHIRT
Thank you Polo Ralph Lauren & RewardStyle for sponsoring this post.