Sponsored By Saks OFF 5TH & Collective Voice
I’m getting so excited about all the amazing spring colors, styles & pieces coming out to play this month! Spring is always so fun to dress for and I love finding pieces that reflect the warming weather perfectly. Saks OFF 5TH has such an incredible selection of spring pieces, trending styles and vacation wear! Shop your favorite designers for your special occasions at Saks OFF 5TH’s!
Saks OFF 5TH Spring Wear
- I’m loving the strap weaving on this SAM EDELMAN LAURETTE HEEL SANDALS. Beautiful for a spring vacation.
- The print on this FARM RIO GARDEN SMOCKED DRESS is so pretty! I love the vibrant colors and florals.
- This CULT GAIA SHOULDER BAG is so unique and such a cute style! I love the round style and knot detail. Check out another CULT GIA BAG I like.
- Love the eyelet detailing on this EN SAISON COTTON MINI DRESS. Easy to accessorize and such a pretty, feminine style.
- The print on this CULT GAIA MANON HALTER BIKINI TOP is so cute and great for a beach vacation. Love the style.
- This BAILEY 44 GIAMINA TOP comes in the prettiest satin fabric and has an adorable belt detail.
- Love these 3.1 PHILLIP LIM ESPADRILLE SANDALS and the woven, strappy style. So cute for the beach and sun.
- These RE/DONE 90’S DISTRESSED SHORTS are so cute for spring and can be worn as an everyday look or over a swimsuit.
- I think this FREE PEOPLE WISTERIA DRESS includes the prettiest spring colors and florals. Love the casual style.
- Love these DEFINERY MULE LEATHER SANDALS! The croc embossed detailing is so cute.
- These GUCCI AVIATOR SUNGLASSES go with everything and are so cute on any face shape. Love the thin gold.
- This ETOILE ISABEL MARANT DRESS has the cutest tiered skirt and ruffled sleeves. Perfect spring mini dress.
- Love the print and colors on this SOLID & STRIPED OLYMPIA ONE PIECE! Vibrant and fun for spring time.
- This NVLT CROCHET TOP is so pretty and such a fun top to style for spring. Love all the different ways you can style it.
- These FREE PEOPLE PANTS are so much fun for spring! I wear a XS.