Sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyle
I love a good head to toe collage to display a put together look. A few months ago Nordstrom asked me to create my own Salty Lashes Looks page and I knew it would be something I’d love to be part of! I love piecing together different clothing, shoes and accessories to create looks that fit my style & personality. With Nordstrom, I’ve had the opportunity to create really fun looks for all kinds of occasions; work meetings, travel days, gym looks, date nights & so much more. Head over and check out my Nordstrom looks HERE! You can follow my Nordstrom Looks page to be notified each time I create a board.
Isn’t it great that even though we’re currently not able to shop inside our local Nordstrom, we can shop Nordstrom.com 24/7!
Salty Lashes Nordstrom Looks
Below are a few key items I used to create each look over on my Looks Profile:
- These Gucci SUNGLASSES are a top pick for my spring/summer!
- I’ve worn a Janessa Leone HAT for years! They are so well made and the fit perfectly!
- I was so excited to see AllSaints bring back one of my favorite SWEATERS! You can never go wrong with stripes.
- Please look how cute this STATEMENT SLEEVE DRESS is…only $65!
- My TOPSHOP JEANS have been a staple for outfits for over a year now. They run true to size.
- I just got this military style JACKET and I absolutely LOVE it!
- My most worn pair of shoes as of lately are my CONVERSE! I think they go with almost all the looks shared on my Nordstrom Looks page!
- I wore this DRESS with my Converse last week. SO cute!
- I’ve worn this Nordstrom PAJAMA SET a lot lately, like A LOT!
- Levi’s RIBCAGE jeans are the BEST high waisted fit right now!
Be sure and check out how I’ve styled these pieces over on my Nordstrom Looks Profile and follow along for updates!