It’s baaaaack, the Sephora Spring Savings Event just started! Based on your status with Sephora’s Beauty Program, there’s amazing sales for all levels on buyers and great deals for everyone. This sale happens twice a year and takes a great percentage off of your entire order! There are so many products I’m excited to stock up on.
For Beauty Insiders, take 10% off your order from 4/23-4/27!
For VIB Members, take 15% off your order from 4/21-4/29!
And for all my Sephora Rouge Members, take 20% off your order from 4/17-5/01!
This sale can’t be missed and is the best time to get more of your favorite products or try something new! Almost all of my favorite beauty, hair and makeup products are from Sephora and I’m sharing all the best with you today so you can be ready for the best sale of the year!
Sephora Spring Savings Event
HAIR PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE
- I use all of my Olaplex products weekly and notice a difference if I stop using them. They’re the best products for bleached hair like mine! I use my OLAPLEX SHAMPOO and OLAPLEX CONDITIONER in the shower then finish it off with my OLAPLEX HAIR PERFECTER when I get out.
- This DRYBAR DRY SHAMPOO is one of my top dry shampoos I use! It smells amazing and works instantly.
- This KERASTASE NIGHT SERUM works wonders on my hair. I had a little to my ends before bed to give them a bit of hydration through the night.
- My DAE SHAMPOO is one of my new favorite hair products for the shower. It smells so amazing and hydrates my hair like no other.
- I love the sheen that this SPARKLING SODA SHINE MIST from Drybar gives my hair after it’s styled! Definitely a must-have.
- The DAE DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT is an amazing product I’ve added to my weekly hair regimen. It adds an amazing sheen and hydration to my hair that lasts the whole week.
- Love my DRYBAR 3-IN-1 FINISHING SPRAY. I use it after styling my hair and love the look it gives off.
- I use this KERASTASE ULTIME OIL SERUM after the shower and love the results.
- And I love the LULULEMON NO SHOW DRY SHAMPOO. It’s my favorite to use after a workout when I don’t have time to wash my hair.
- If your hair is fragile and full of breakage, this KERASTASE SERUM is meant for severely damaged hair and is like magic!
- I rotate through my shampoos and make sure to use this KERASTASE NUTRITIVE SHAMPOO at least once every 2 weeks! And I always notice a huge difference in my hair after use.
- I try to use a mask in my hair at least 1-2 times a week! This KERASTASE REFLECTION MASK is one of my favorites. Especially for color-treated hair like mine.
- My T3 INTERCHANGEABLE CURLING SET is one of the best on the market. Love all 3 barrel sizes that come with it.
MAKEUP I USE & LOVE
- This KEVIN AUCOIN FOUNDATION BALM has an amazing finish and lasts for hours! Such a great formula for all skin types.
- The brush on this LANCOME MONSIEUR MASCARA is great for fuller lashes!
- Avery, Poppy & I all use this TOO FACED HANGOVER PRIMER and love it. It smells amazing and lays a great foundation for your makeup.
- I love all my URBAN DECAY EYESHADOWS. They apply smooth and blend great!
- Love the weightless formula of this URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED FOUNDATION. It looks unbelievably natural.
- Love applying a little of this SOL DE JANEIRO GLOW OIL to my neck and shoulders for a little extra shine.
- This OLE HENRIKSEN BANANA BRIGHT FACE PRIMER smells amazing and has an amazing formula.
- I use this LANCOME MASCARA BASE before applying my mascara and love the extra length it adds to my lashes.
- All of my girls and I love NAILS INC. NAIL POLISH. It applies smooth, dries fast and the colors are vibrant and beautiful.
- This KEVIN AUCOIN LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER has a beautiful subtle shimmer. I love dabbing a little on my cheeks once I finish my makeup routine.
- This BECCA CHILL & GLOW SET is a great deal and comes with an amazing setting powder and lip gloss I love.
- I love to rotate through my mascara and this GUCCI MASCARA is a must have in my collection.
- I’ve used this ANASTASIA BROW PENCIL for years and always keep it on hand! It adds great definition and length to my brows.
- Love my FOUNDATION STICK from Hourglass! It’s a super smooth formula that applies great!
- I use this IT COSMETICS ILLUMINATION CC CREAM!
- Love the matte finish in this NARS BRONZER!
- This BENEFIT CLEAR BROW GEL is one of the best! The brush and formula is great.
- I love using this BENEFIT COSMETICS BROW GEL for a full, natural look!
- I’ve used this BECCA FACE PRIMER for years and love the formula and finish! Great primer to add to your regimen.
- This BECCA UNDER EYE CORRECTOR works miracles and makes such a difference to the skin tone under my eyes!
- Love my HOURGLASS DOUBLE SIDED MAKEUP BRUSH. Great for applying foundation and blush.
- The IT COSMETICS FULL COVERAGE CREAM is one of my all time favorite foundations! Love the formula and the SPF 50 bonus.
- If you ever want to try a lip plumper, this BEAUTY BIO LIP PLUMPING SERUM is the way to go!
- This BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER has been one of my favorites for years! It’s a classic shade that works great with so many skin tones.
- This IT COSMETICS MASCARA is one of my top recommendations for the best mascara! Love everything about it.
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY EYESHADOW PENCIL is a great product and an amazing color.
- Love the creamy & smooth formula in this FENTY FOUNDATION STICK. Such an amazing product!
- Highlighting above and below your eyebrows is a great makeup secret and this BENEFIT HIGHLIGHT PENCIL does the job best.
- Love using this CHARLOTTE TILBURY SETTING POWDER after my makeup. It amplifies my makeup and helps it last longer as well.
- TATCHA’S PROTECTIVE PRIMER is a great primer to use before applying your makeup and to help even your skin tone.
- Love this HOURGLASS CONCEALER for under my eyes or blemish spots.
- This HOURGLASS AMBIENT BRONZER has an amazing shine and tone-especially for summer!
SKINCARE I USE & LOVE
- Love using this TATCHA THE DEWY SKIN CREAM in the morning. It lays a great foundation for my skin and makeup!
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM MOISTURIZER is an incredible moisturizer for all skin types.
- Vitamin C is vital for healthy skin. Love what my skin benefits from with this OLE HENRIKSEN VITAMIN C SERUM.
- I rotate through these CHARLOTTE TILBURY FACE MASK SHEETS and love the way my skin feels after use. Extremely smoothing and hydrating.
- Love using a great CLAY MASK on my face and neck for extra tightening and refreshing. One of my favorites.
- Always love the results of this GLAMGLOW BRIGHTENING FACE MASK. My skin always feels lighter and refreshed after one use!
- This PETER THJOMAS ROTH FACE MASK SET comes with 6 different masks for $75! A great deal and also makes for a great gift.
- I make it a point to use this PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMING MASK a couple times a month and always get the best results.
- These BEAUTY BIO COLLAGEN EYE MASKS are great for using when you wake up before applying makeup.
- Love the hydration that this BEAUTY BIO MOISTURIZER gives my skin! Highly recommended.
- This DERMALOGICA CLEANSING GEL is one of my favorites. It cleans deep. I use it along with the DERMALOGICA CLEANSING OIL for a guaranteed cleanse of all dirt and oil!
- Recently tried this TAN-LUXE SELF TAN MOUSSE and was super impressed with the results! Great color and came out even.
- This SOL DE JANEIRO BUM BUM CREAM is one of my favorite body butters. So moisturizing and smells amazing.
- I love my DR. DENNIS GROSS SPECTRALITE FACE MASK and think it’s worth every penny. It’s like having a facial treatment in your own home. Amazing results always!
- Love my EVIAN FACE MIST. Refreshing and hydrating for all skin types!
- This HONEY BODY BUTTER is so yummy and something I always keep on hand. So moisturizing for your hands and body.
- The JO MALONE ORANGE BLOSSOM COLOGNE is one of my favorite citrus body scents. Another one everyone needs is the WILD BLUEBELL– the floral tones are perfect!
- This MICRODERMABRASION BODY from Dr. Brandt Skincare is an amazing exfoliator to use a few times a week for the best results.
- My teen girls and I love these ACNE HEALING DOTS! Wear them overnight and be amazed at the results in the morning.
- Can’t live without my SK-II FACIAL TREATMENT MASKS! Tightening, anti-aging and firming results.
- Retinol is key in a great skincare routine. I highly recommend SHANI DARDEN RETINOL REFORM. Amazing for anti-aging!
- Love my ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE! It always applies evenly and gives me the best bronzed results.