Sponsored By Backcountry & Shopstyle
My family & I are so excited to take advantage of the amazing weather that comes with spring. I love when my girls & I can adventure out and get our bodies moving together! Poppy and I love going to the beach and hiking/running the trails near our home. Backcountry offers amazing workout apparel and gear for everyone in the family, including teens! We have loved their selection of exercise clothing for years and Poppy loves the brands they carry and unique pieces she finds on Backcountry.com. I shared some of my favorite activewear & loungewear pieces from Backcountry in my RECENT POST.
This is the best time of year to get outside with your loved ones and make the best of the amazing weather & outdoors! I’ve found new brands (to me) like Splits59 and Richer Poorer. Finding workout apparel for your teenagers on Backcountry is easier than ever with amazing brands to choose from and styles that your teen will love. From 4/16-4/26 is Backcountry’s Spring Sale! It’s the perfect time to find pieces for you and your teen that work well with the warming weather and springtime! Reminder, if you pick up any full-priced items, use code SALTY15 for 15% off your first order (exclusions apply)
Spring Savings at Backcountry
- I love the style of this SEAMLESS COCO TOP! The subtle polka dots are so cute and the crop is so cute for teens.
- These SEAMLESS LIZI HOT SHORTS are super cute and also great workout shorts for the springtime! They pair so cute with the COCO TOP mentioned above!
- Love the bridge on these RAY BAN RB3546 SUNGLASSES! Super cute for spring and also great for the beach.
- This SPLITS59 ANNA BRA has a great, seamless style and also offers great support for all types of workouts. Pair it with the MILA HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS for a super cute set!
- Love this BRIXTON RAMPANT CAP for wearing to the beach and on hikes/runs. Great for keeping the sun out of my eyes and comfortable!
- These STOIC BIKER SHORTS come in 4 great colors and are a great length for the warmer weather! So easy to pair with a t-shirt or sports bra.
- I love the animal print on this VARLEY SPORTS BRA! The coop neck is super cute and so easy to pair with black shorts or leggings.
- The style of these REEBOK FLOATRIDE SHOES have an amazing style and also look like a perfect, supportive shoe for spring workouts
- This MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR TANK TOP has an amazing, simple style and holds up great during any intensity workout! Love the high neck.
- These ON CLOUD SHOES are so cute and amazing workout shoes for all types of workouts. Love the supportive, cushy soles.
- Love the style of this BEYOND YOGA RACERBACK CROP TANK! All the color options are adorable and also make for a great workout tank for springtime.
- These RAYBAN FLECK SUNGLASSES come in a black and tortoise option and are so cute for teens. Great to wear for walks/jogs on the beach.
- These GIRLFRIEND COLLECTIVE BIKE SHORTS are so adorable and come in some great colors. You can pair it with the GIRLFRIEND COLLECTIVE PALOMA BRA for a super cute set!
- Poppy and I love these ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST RUNNING SHOES! Super cute color options and such a great shoe for all types of exercise.
- This ADIDAS TANK TOP comes in 2 cute, tie-dye options with great colors for the spring! Super cute workout top for teens.
- Love this BEYOND YOGA MUSCLE TANK TOP! 4 colors to choose from and an awesome workout top for the hot weather.
- How flattering are these SPLITS59 AIRWEIGHT SHORTS!? Love the length and high waist.
- These BEYOND YOGA SPACEDYE LEGGINGS are perfect for hikes, walks, high intensity workouts, yoga or lounging around the house! Great leggings for teens.