Sweaters are a favorite to style. There are so many amazing options when it comes to wearing a sweater. I love layering a sweater over a dress, pairing with a skirt or jeans! I love being cozy and wear sweaters year-round here in California. Here are sweater looks for fall. I love them all!
SWEATER LOOKS for FALL
Sweaters & Denim
This is such a classic combo & such an easy style to throw together. If I am wearing a more chunky & oversized sweater, I pair it with a slimmer jean! If I am wearing a boyfriend jean, I’ll wear a more form-fitting sweater.
Sweaters & Skirts
This is a perfect outfit choice for the holidays! A sweater & a skirt are my go-to when it comes to church, holiday parties or nights out in the fall/winter. I follow the same rule of thumb as the sweater & denim combo. A more loose skirt pairs best with a tighter sweater & a tight skirt pairs best with a chunky sweater.
Sweaters & Dresses
This is one of Poppy & Avery’s favorite ways to style sweaters. Whether you’re wearing a maxi, midi or mini skirt, sweaters are a great layering option!
- I’m obsessed with the yellow shade of this MOON RIVER SQUARE NECK SWEATER! This is a great top to wear with jeans & I love the bold color for fall!
- This COLORBLOCK SWEATER is so pretty in all neutrals!
- Love this CHUNKY KNIT SWEATER in white.
- You can never own too many stripes! Love this STRIPED SWEATER & the perfect fall colors!
- I love anything Patagonia & this FLEECE PULLOVER is great for fall hikes, Halloween or Christmas caroling.
- I’m ordering this GREY CHUNKY SWEATER asap!
- This SWEATER TUNIC is adorable! It would pair great with some skinny jeans & fall boots.
- Love the colors in this MADEWELL PULLOVER. Perfect shades for fall & would look great with some dark denim!
- I looooove the deep v-neck of this ALL IN FAVOR SWEATER. It almost looks too cozy!
- Balloon sleeves are my favorite & I love them on this LINETTA SWEATER!
- This TOPSHOP BOUCLE SWEATER is a great fall staple! This will stay in style for years & can be styled so many different ways.
- The CREAM SWEATER I’m wearing in today’s post has fun sleeves and easy to tuck in or wear over a dress!
More Sweater Looks
- How amazing is this MARANT STRIPED SWEATER?! In love!
- fringe details on the sleeves of this MADEWELL KNIT SWEATER are so cute! I know my girls would love this.
- This MARLED RIBBED SWEATER is a perfect layering top or great to wear with mom or boyfriend jeans.
- This HENLEY SWEATER is a really great neutral! Great to be tucked in to denim or a skirt.
- The buttons on the side of this PULLOVER SWEATER are so cute! And I love the high neckline.
- Love the wide sleeves & ribbed details in this MADEWELL PULLOVER! Such a classic fall color as well.
- I can already tell this SOMETHING NAVY SWEATER is so soft. Everything they make is!
- The perfect BASIC BLACK SWEATER for fall!
- I just paired this SWEATER with leather pants and it’s SO good together!
- I’m in love with this CHUNKY CABLE KNIT TURTLENECK! Such a cute oversized piece!
- Love the fun yellow color of this CABLE KNIT SWEATER!
- Such a great SWEATER CARDIGAN for under $100!