There is something about giving and receiving beauty products for the holiday. I LOVE the value sets and getting to try several items at once at a “value” price. Growing up stockings were always my favorite, I always knew my stocking would have a few items of lipgloss, nail polish, mascara, etc. Furthermore, this is the first of many 2018 holiday gift guides you’ll see on Salty Lashes.
Stay tuned for more!
Holiday Beauty Gift Guide
- I’ve talked about the Becca under eye brightener and primers several times, check out THIS BECCA SET!! Only $25
- Avery will love this MASCARA SET, she loves tryin new mascara.
- I have a couple different hair dryers. This is the HAIR DRYER I’ve used for about 3 years and my kids use. In addition, it’s powerful and portable!
- You know I’ve been testing the new NEUTROGENA SKIN360 SCANNER, such a great gift to give this season.
- Big fan of GLAMGLOW, the new purple and pink masks are really fun for teens too!
- I mentioned these SIGMA BRUSHES last Christmas. Still an incredible value for great quality brushes!
- I did a collaboration with StriVectin for their TECH NECK CREAM a couple of years ago. It’s still a favorite of mine!
- My #1 HAIR TEXTURE PRODUCT is available in a bundle this season!
- I bought this SILK PILLOWCASE during the #NSALE. My bedhead is way less crazy. Also, said to help wrinkles. #signmeup
- Jo Malone fragrances are meant to be layered. I’m a fan. Loving this SET!
- Remember my KOPARI POST last month? Check out this GIFT SET and use code SALTYLASHES25 to save 25% on your purchase.
- Having great quality products in travel size is a total game changer. Obsessed with this COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD set.
- I posted this set of PETER THOMAS ROTH MASKS last Christmas and they sold out immediately! Grab one!
- My #1 CURLWAND to create messy waves. An Allure Beauty Award Winner!
- If you don’t want to commit to the full PTR mask set, get the THERMAL. My skin is crazy soft after!
- Have you tried DRY BAR PRODUCTS? Love that this set has both full size and travel! The 3-in-1 is goood!
- Avery and Poppy are all about HIGHLIGHTERS! Such a great variety of products. Also, it is under $30
- I’m ordering this HOURGLASS SET for me!
- I talked about the CLARISONIC MIA SMART when it launched a few months ago. This is a great price!
- I’ve bought all my girls these MAC GLOSS SETS every year since they were about 8. Great teacher gift too!
- Another KOPARI GIFT SET I love! Also, it is under $20
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlighter ALL IN ONE!
- A CLEANSING BALM that really removes makeup!
- For the girl who has everything, more BEAUTY BLENDERS!
- You know I love NuFACE, this PINK SET is adorable and a great value!
- The TINTS on these AGAVE GLOSSES are just so pretty! Also, they last forever. Under $20
- I started talking about the LANEIGE SLEEP MASK for lips over a year ago. Still loving mine!