Sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyleCollective
I’ve spent quite some time testing and trying out concealers from different brands and finding a handful I swear by! Concealers are key to a flawless makeup look and it’s important to find one with a buildable, silky formula that lasts all day. Nordstrom has amazing concealers from brands I love, always. I recently shared some other Nordstrom beauty staples in this recent post and some Valentine’s gift ideas here. Below are some concealers from Nordstrom that I’m obsessed with and use in my makeup routine! Plus, with Nordstrom’s free shipping & returns, Nordy Club, BOPUS & curbside pickup, the shopping experience is better than any other.
The Best Concealers from Nordstrom
- I love how many shades this NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER comes in for all skin tones! It brightens as well as adds the perfect, subtle shimmer. This is Avery’s #1 choice. Con: Runs out quickly.
- This TRISH MCEVOY INSTANT EYE LIFT CONCEALER firms the skin under my eyes and corrects any dark spots. Great for brightening! I do prefer the CT pot in #7 over this.
- I’m obsessed with the silky formula of this GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS CONCEALER. Great for under your eyes or any dark spots on your face/neck. This is the best concealer I’ve used in a long time.
- This MAGIC AWAY CONCEALER by Charlotte Tilbury applies so smoothly and finishes with the best coverage and skin-like texture. Easy to reapply later in the day without starting your makeup over. Con: the lid gets stuck
- Love this CHANEL LE CORRECTEUR CONCEALER and the buildable formula that lasts all day. Great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark spots. Con: It is drying on my aging eyes. Would be great for normal to oily skin.
- This HOURGLASS VANISH CONCEALER gives off a flawless, airbrushed finish. Crease resistant, waterproof and long lasting! Con: Crease resistant but it does crease after a couple of hours.
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC VANISH! COLOR CORRECTOR is amazing for using on red areas, acne patches and dry skin on your face and neck. Apply under your concealer for the best results! Super hydrating and brightening. I prefer using my ring finger as the applicator. Lasts throughout the day. Con: NONE
- LaMer CONCEALER is a high price tag and has a huge following of people who love it. I LIKE it but would not repurchase.