Wearing a basic graphic tee with denim or a skirt is one of my most favorite summer outfit styles. It’s a cute way to beat the heat and wear something simple in the summer sun! I’m sharing some of my favorite graphic tees, why I love them & how to style them this summer!
BEST SUMMER GRAPHIC TEES
- First, I LOVE this CALIFORNIA EMBROIDERED TEE. The colors pop. It would style so cute with a cute red, yellow or black midi skirt.
- This CALI CLASSIC TEE is so cute. I love the muted colors and the crop. I think it would look so cute to wear to the beach or with a pair of denim shorts!
- Band tees are so popular right now! I love all the different options and styles! Here are some of my favorites:
- This YELLOW ROLLING STONES t-shirt. I love the yellow.
- I think this SUBLIME OVERSIZED TEE is so fun & could double as a cover-up for the beach or pool!
- There is also a couple Queen tees that I am loving right now! This black DAY QUEEN TEE would look cute with a skirt or printed pants. If you’re looking for a white option, this simple QUEEN BAND TEE is the way to go.
- I am also loving all of the California graphic tees out right now! There are so many cute fits, styles & prints! This LA DODGERS TEE (or LISA ALLEN :)) that would look so cute with some white jeans or tied up with a skirt! Fits oversized. I have a small.
- Also, I need this JOSHUA TREE TEE. I love the tighter fit and the muted colors.
- I love the colored details on this simple SUNDRY CALIFORNIA TEE.
- If you’re looking for a more simple tee with a beautiful color, this CALIFORNIA GRAPHIC TEE is awesome. I think it would look so cute tucked into your favorite Levi’s.
- Avery also loves this MAKE WAVES GRAPHIC TEE.
- Free People always has the cutest graphic tee options like this UNDER THE MOONLIGHT CREW TEE or this RISE AND SUNSHINE TEE. I love the print on both and love how they’re styled via Free People. All of these t-shirts would be so cute paired with some bright sandals or fun summer-y jewelry.
- I had to share this WHAT WOULD DOLLY DO TEE! I love the baseball-tee style and think it would pair cute with a skirt or some white denim and sneakers!
- This COCA-COLA SWEATSHIRT is a great summer sweatshirt. Perfect for nights by a bonfire or at the lake. I just wore mine yesterday.
- Avery and Poppy love this HANG OUT AND FALL IN LOVE TEE and this WILDFLOWER BOYFRIEND TEE. They love the print on each and want both for this summer.
- Anine Bing tees are so popular right now! I’m wearing this CREAM TEE and also love this BING TEE! I wear a XS in her tees. They fit oversized.