Sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyle
When it comes to finding a perfume & scent I love, I look for clean, fresh and fruity tones. I have some favorite scents from Nordstrom that I love to rotate through, each offering a new, unique addition to my collection. Nordstrom’s perfume & cologne collection is filled with high-quality brands and scents that make the best gift or addition to your wishlist this holiday season!
Nordstrom is my favorite go-to destination when it comes to all things beauty, especially perfumes. Along with an amazing selection of scents and brands, Nordstrom offers features like curbside pickup, BOPUS, free shipping & returns and The Nordy Club to top off your shopping experience!
The Best Perfume at Nordstrom
- This MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN BACCARATROUGE 540 has amazing key notes of Egyptian jasmine, saffron, cedarwood and ambergris. Such a beautiful scent with a perfect marriage of woody and floral scents. But the price tag is steep, just a warning!
- I’ve loved this BYREDO BAL D’AFRIQUE PERFUME for years. The scent tones of bergamot, marigold, violet & Morrocan cedarwood make an amazing perfume. This is a gorgeous, mild scent that also makes for a great holiday gift! In fact, it’s my #1 go-to scent!!
- This CHANEL NO. 5 L’EAU PERFUME holds fruity notes of lemon & orange as well flowery touches of rose, jasmine & ylang-ylang. Such a simple & elegant scent that makes a great gift.
- The tones of bluebells, lily of the valley, cloves & peachy cream make this JO MALONE WILD BLUEBELL COLOGNE an amazing, soft scent for anyone. I also love the mix of floral tones with a clean finish. In fact, I’m on my 4th bottle in about 6 years. It’s so good!
- I love the tones of orange and cedarwood in this JO MALONE ORANGE BITTERS COLOGNE. The citrus tones are so beautiful and a perfect scent for all seasons.
- LE LABO SANTAL 33 is one of my favorite perfumes and has been for years. The cardamon, iris & violet scents mixed with sandalwood and cedarwood create an amazing unisex scent that is perfect for all occassions and seasons.
- This TOM FORD LOST CHERRY PERFUME is an amazing scent that highlights wild cherry tones mixed with sandalwood, vetiver & cedarwood. Such an amazing, contrasting mix that is one of my favorites.
- I’d love to try this VALENTINO VOCE VITA PERFUME. The tones of orange blossom, mandarin, gardenia and vanilla sound like they create a beautiful blend.
- BYREDO BLANCHE brings an amazing blend of white rose, violet, peony and musk for a clean, light scent. I love that this scent is the perfumer’s perception of the color white. This my cleanest scent I own. It smells so fresh.
- This JO MALONE GRAPEFRUIT COLOGNE highlights notes of grapefruit, tangerine, rosemary, patchouli & peppermint. Such a unique blend that smells so pretty and makes a great holiday gift!
- I love the notes of blackberries, bay leaves & cedarwood in this JO MALONE BLACKBERRY & BAY COLOGNE. This fresh, deep and vibrant scent is a must-have to anyone’s collection.
- This TOM FORD SOLEIL NEIGE PERFUME holds a beautiful blend of citrus, floral & musk tones. Love the warm and fresh dimension in this scent!