Sponsored by Walmart & ShopStyle
The Ultimate Sweatsuit Under $15
A couple of weeks ago I put a poll on my Instagram story. The question asked if readers would like to see what I would wear from Walmart. Well..over 7k of you said YES! I also let you know some very exciting news from Walmart. They recently partnered with Lord & Taylor! Isn’t that so major?! Now on Walmart.com you can buy brands like Sam Edelman, Levi’s, Nike to name a few! Today I’m sharing my all time favorite thing to wear: a sweatsuit. It’s true. I own at least 40 different sweatsuits at all different price points. My most affordable are Fruit of the Loom. I’m talking $7.29 for the BOTTOMS and $7.29 for the TOP.
My sister in law, who could easily pass for the 6th Kardashian/Jenner let me know Kylie Jenner swears by these Fruit of the Loom sweats, which is probably why they sell out in Walmart stores every time they restock! Fully stocked online, I’m wearing a small TOP & BOTTOM. Also wearing the white tee I’ve been telling you about for years, the mens Hanes white tee pack! I buy smalls and I always take a pair of FABRIC SCISSORS to cut the length right to my hip.
MORE PIECES from WALMART I’M LOVING RIGHT NOW
- These ROUND GOLD GLASSES
- Slides are so easy to wear this time of year. I love the color options of these SAM EDELMAN SLIDES . Also available with STUDS!
- I love the SLEEVE LENGTH on this tee. Lots of colors to choose from too!
- These SANDALS are only $13! So cute.
- Super cute MIXED METALS BANGLES
- I had no idea Walmart carried MICHELE WATCHES!
- These SNEAKERS are perfect for summer!
- How cute is this JUMPSUIT!?!