Thank you for partnering on this post Frye & RewardStyle
I remember the first pair of FRYE BOOTS I bought over a decade ago. It was a classic brown western style boot that I had saved up for. The quality of FRYE is exceptional! They use the highest quality of leather, all tanned with natural oils. I think they do the best job of creating leather boots that fit great and literally never go out of style! Recently FRYE added clothing and it’s really cool. I mean, look at this LEATHER SKIRT! Check out some of my top picks below:
TOP 10 FRYE BOOTS
- First up, the STUDDED BUCKLE BOOTS I’m wearing in today post. True to size and super cool to wear!
- Easily one of the most timeless LACE UP BOOTS to date! My kids love this style right now.
- Obsessed with these WHITE WESTERN STYLE BOOTS!
- SUEDE and MOTO style, yeeeeeees please!
- I love the color of this pair and love how the front DIPS DOWN at the ankle.
- I love BIKER BOOTS with a feminine dress!
- The TOE POINT here elongates the leg. I also love the harness style!
- Classic BROWN WESTERN boot. You can never go wrong!
- A WINTER WHITE BOOT is so pretty this time of year.
- The METAL TOE adds the best dramatic effect to these boots. Love!