We all love sneakers, right? With so many high end sneakers on the market right now like my favorite GOLDEN GOOSE (read post, PROS and CONS) it’s easy to want to spend $$$ on the latest pair #guilty. I was on the hunt to find a pair of white sneakers under $100 that I could wear around town and with dresses. That’s when I found these WHITE NIKE’S. I originally showed you them in my 5 HEALTHY HABITS for 2019 post and today I’m wearing them again with some GREEN LEGGINGS and this incredible WHITE TOP (check out the back detail below). I will totally wear these sneakers year round and pair them with denim, dresses and skirts. They run true to size.
10 SNEAKERS UNDER $100
- The WHITE NIKE’S from today’s post. $85 and they are as comfortable as they are cute!
- I have these NIKE HI-TOPS in a few colors. I bought them over 5 years ago and still wear them often. They are awesome! True to size.
- I love these LEOPARD SNEAKERS!
- I have these GOLA SNEAKERS in green, loving this navy pair!
- The colors of these new TRETORN SNEAKERS is so much fun!
- You know I love my checker Vans, now check out these BLUR CHECKED! So cool.
- So in love with these VINTAGE STRIPE SLIDES!
- Ordering these BLACK and WHITE HI-TOPS!
- My GREEN GOLA’S are back in stock!
- These old school REEBOK’S look super cute with dresses!