Oh the color black! Easily the most versatile color in any closet. A black jean can look sophisticated when worn with the right top and HEELS . It can also be dressed down with a TEE and VANS, my favorite combo. No matter what your style is, it’s always good to have at least two pair of black jeans in your closet: one distressed and one classic pair. Check out some of my favorites in denim, eyewear and sneakers!
TOP 5 Favorite Black Skinny Jeans
- Wearing this FADED BLACK pair in this post. I love these because they hold me in, yet are stretchy and move with my body.
- This DISTRESSED BLACK JEAN is probably my most worn pair right now. The price isn’t as high as designer, but the quality and fit as better than most higher priced denim.
- The most CLASSIC PAIR I own! High waisted, stark black. These are so great to dress up for any event!
- The absolute best pair UNDER $100! Avery and Poppy have a pair, as do I. We all love!
- I love PHOTO READY JBrand JEANS because they hold their shape! They are super comfortable to wear all day and don’t stretch out!
TOP 5 Black Sneakers
- My most recent purchase are these CHLOE SNEAKERS. I have the BOOTIE version and was super excited to see them as a sneaker.
- Hands down, my CLASSIC VANS. Always reliable. Always comfortable.
- These LEATHER VANS in black. I have them in brown and love the way they look on.
- These GOLDEN GOOSE are really good in black
- Seems like people are either all about Vans or all about Converse, the classic Converse is a great basic to have.
TOP 5 Favorite Black Sunglasses
- I’ve worn my Valley Eyewear DB’s for almost 5 years. Definitely my most worn pair of SUNGLASSES.
- These QUAY are super light and very affordable!
- I love these ROUND glasses so much, I have them in black and in brown!
- I don’t often buy cheap eyewear ( I take much better care of things I save up to buy). Although I bought these $20 GLASSES while pregnant with Ozzy and they were great! I lost them…cause like I said I take better care of things I save for. For the record I have never lost or broke a pair of glasses that cost a decent amount of money. Like nice shoes, I also collect great eyewear.
- I think I need these new Karen Walker glasses!