Recently I have found several tops and tees that are affordable and look great! I personally think tops are a good thing to spend less on. Why? Because unless it’s a plain white, grey or black tee, I am usually over it after I wear them 2 or 3 times. The BASEBALL TEE I’m wearing is only $20, I bought it in both colors (wearing a xs). As soon as Avery and Poppy saw it, they asked to borrow them. It’s a really great and easy top to wear. Paired with some NEW JEANS, my trusty CHECKER VANS and VALLEY EYEWEAR.
TOPS and TEES UNDER $50
- This THIN SWEATER looks so perfect for spring/summer nights in California
- The girls love this STRIPE TEE
- My friend Lex was wearing this HAPPINESS TEE yesterday. It looked super cute on her.
- You can never go wrong with a VANS TEE
- I LOVE the sleeve length of this SHORT SLEEVE STRIPE TEE
- I am so ordering this RELAXED HENLEY
- This is such a great basic. I love the CONTRAST STITCH
- I have this BLACK LONG SLEEVE THERMAL. It’s oversized and so comfortable!
- This is my favorite type of GREY, I order smalls in this style so it hangs a little more.
- My BASEBALL TEE worn in todays post.
- I love the fit of this YELLOW TANK
- I wore this RED STRIPE TEE in this POST. It’s so cute! Wearing a XS.
- I just ordered this SCALLOP HEM TOP
- I’ve worn this $20 TEE, a lot. I love the fit and sleeve length!
MAKE-UP USED IN POST: