JEFF & LISA:
We are back from Utah and Arizona. While Avery and Poppy were at camps in Utah Jeff, the little girls and I hiked some trails, found a creek to play in, spent a day in Park City, hung out with friends. In Arizona it was really great to see my nephew, fresh home from 2 years in Brazil. Being around family is awesome and makes me miss having cousins of every age for my kids to spend time with. Since being back in California, my week has been consumed with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I spent two days with Arielle shooting and many late nights/early mornings creating posts for the site. All worth it, it’s my favorite sale of the year. Our house is freshly painted and our entire front yard is completely ripped up while we focus on landscape. I love seeing big changes happen over here!
AVERY & POPPY:
These girls have had the most fun summer! Every day they are either playing sports, in a camp or hanging out with cousins/friends. They haven’t said “I’m bored” once which is a major summer accomplishment! On Tuesday they head to a church camp together for 4 days. Rafting, kayaking, rock climbing, sleeping in tents. Such a fun experience!
GOLDIE & OZZY:
Ozzy is waving at everyone and everything like it’s her job. She laughs non-stop and babbles all day long. She loved being around so many people in Arizona! The bigger her audience, the better.:) Goldie is all about the #dotheshiggy craze right now. Why? She loves Drake, like has Drake’s earrings and wants to visit his hometown in Canada type of fan, haha!
If you haven’t checked out my other Nordstrom Anniversary Posts, here are the most current linked below:
- TOPSHOP – cardigan now $49. This will sell quick!
- FREE PEOPLE – I have this in grey already. Just bought black in XS. Under $100
- HALOGEN PUFF SLEEVE – now $45 and comes in a ton of colors! Super thin and soft.
- ALICE + OLIVIA – this colorful sweater is incredible! $120 off the original price
- TOPSHOP – snap seam.
- VINCE – I buy one cashmere sweater each year. This grey cashmere is so good on!
- BP BALLOON SWEATER – Only $31, I bought it in two colors!
- HINGE – the fringe on these sleeves is amazing! Now $65
- ALO SIDE SPLIT SWEATER – I bought a small. It’s so soft! I will also wear with jeans. Now $44.
- NIKE SWEATSHIRT– (shown in this post) I bought in both black and grey in XS
- ADIDAS CROPPED HOODIE – I got a XS
- BAREFOOT DREAMS CARDIGAN – imagine being wrapped up in a cozy blanket..it’s so good! Was $134 Now $88
- BP – This long cardigan comes in 6 colors and is $31!
- FREE PEOPLE– Also in 6 colors, I’m loving the cream and the black. Now $51
- HALOGEN – I love the ruffle neck on this sweater! Now $49